Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 64
  1. #41
    markw76's Avatar
    markw76 is offline Guy behind the mic
    Join Date
    11-29-06
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    6031
    If everybody Ian's bunch complains about quit showing up for work, you'd find out exactly where the authority comes from and damned fast. I think their problem is they don't participate fully in society and therefor find themselves unrepresented. Complaining is easier than changing something.
    "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible actions." ~ George Washington.

    A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy - Blessed Be The Peacemakers.

  2. #42
    Coloradocop's Avatar
    Coloradocop is offline It's the PoPo
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    08-16-06
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,042
    Rep Power
    282669
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    What I find most amusing about your logic, Ian, is that you trust large corporations to govern themselves. Which means if that ideology were used today, they'd be handing out cigarettes in the Phillip-Morris Kindergarden Smoke Break. They'd be little brightly-colored cigarette packs with Mickey Mouse on them.

    Your idea of government regulations- or lack thereof- is like communism: Sounds good in theory, but is catostrophic in practice.
    All of this is very true Rhino... but let me add this thought to the mix:

    As Jackalope pointed out previously, and Ian hinted at himself, authority ultimately comes from the will of the strong, and is thrust upon the weak. Without a democratic government to protect the weak, another strong body will surely rise to power over the masses of newly liberated individuals.

    Right now the citizens have a say in their government... In a dictatorship they do not. Removing our government won't stop your liberties from being "violated", Ian... It will just pave the way for another force to come to power. You can watch this happening in the third world almost continuously (the Middle East, Africa, Central/South America): One government is eliminated and another one rises in its place to fill the vacuum. Since the dawn of time our species has attempted to conquer itself... Therefore, this idealistic view of a utopian anarchy is inherently flawed. You may not like the government, but if you eliminate it you'll eventually be ruled by warlords instead.



    And, going out on a limb here:

    Perhaps these new "leaders" will come in the form of the large corporations who you've just deregulated (and who can no longer be stopped by the government). Microsoft certainly has enough money to fund a sizeable army, as does Phillip Morris, Citicorp, etc.

    You will probably say that the "will" of the free market will stop such a takeover, but this has never worked for the rest of the world... The will of the people often breaks as they are trampled by an army of tyrants. And, even if we ignore that reality, you'll be hard pressed to convince me that an unorganized (non-governed) group of individuals will be able to take on a "fight" of any kind against an unregulated corporation the size of some of our fortune 500 companies.

    This isn't to say that I'm some conspiracy theory nutjob who thinks that the corporations are going to take over the world... Of course, I also don't believe that the government is going to be eliminated, as per your point of view. This is just my hypothetical view of your "perfect world" in action.

  3. #43
    esfisher's Avatar
    esfisher is offline Non-Anarchist, Non-Drug Using Libertarian
    Join Date
    12-01-06
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    What I find most amusing about your logic, Ian, is that you trust large corporations to govern themselves.
    Actually, it would be the consumers of their service that would regulate them.

    Consider for a moment that you have a choice of 3 protection services in your area, A, B and C. You choose A, because you have friends that use them and they enjoy their services. Later on, company A is found to be corrupt and protects the interest of the rich while ignoring their other customers who pay for their services.

    People who know this will move away from company A and purchase the services of company B or C. They are likely to inform their friends and encourage them to do the same, just like in any other business.

    Additionally, these companies would be bound by the contract they sign when their services are purchased. I don't believe that people should be able to sue LEOs if they don't show up within 'X' number of minutes when a crime occurs, simply because there aren't enough police out there to be everywhere all the time. However, a private company could be contractually obligated to arrive within 10 minutes and face legal consequences if they are not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Which means if that ideology were used today, they'd be handing out cigarettes in the Phillip-Morris Kindergarden Smoke Break.
    In order for this to be true, one of two conditions would have to exist:
    1) Parents are sending their kids to schools which allow their kids to smoke
    2) Schools are forcing the kids to smoke on their breaks.

    In either case, you could send them to a different school or home school them. I'm sure the smoking school would run out of students pretty quick.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradocop
    Perhaps these new "leaders" will come in the form of the large corporations who you've just deregulated (and who can no longer be stopped by the government). Microsoft certainly has enough money to fund a sizeable army, as does Phillip Morris, Citicorp, etc.
    One look at our defense budget would give you an idea of how long a company like Microsoft or Citicorp could maintain an army.

    Also, the government has every right to stop a company from infringing on the rights of others. You can deregulate their business operations, but you can't give them the right to rule over others.

    You also have to assume that people would join the Microsoft Army for the purpose of taking territory form the American people.

  4. #44
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659729
    I told you that no matter what you write he (Ian) would have some answer for it. Also incase you haven't figured it out, no matter what argument you give against any argument it wont be right. Why you ask? Because its against thier logic and beliefs, so there is no way it can be correct. Only their thinking is correct and everybody else is wrong.


    Just look at one of the biggest examples anybody can point out to them. They advocate that there would be no public property, everything would be private, everything. And by it being private the owners can set what ever limits they want, if its to restrictive and you dont like it you can choose to go somewhere else.

    Well what they dont seem to get it this site is privatly owned. We (Mods, Owners etc) have the right to allow who we want here. If we dont like someone we send them on their way (banned). But then they whine and complain when they get banned. Why?? Because its against them, they dont like that. They somehow see their world as being perfect for them if they had their way. But when something theyadvocate goes against them they get upset and resort to name calling and crying on their site or radio show.


    I could go on with more, but why bother they will just turn it around somehow to fit their thinking, and its not always worth the hassel.
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  5. #45
    esfisher's Avatar
    esfisher is offline Non-Anarchist, Non-Drug Using Libertarian
    Join Date
    12-01-06
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    I told you that no matter what you write he (Ian) would have some answer for it. Also incase you haven't figured it out, no matter what argument you give against any argument it wont be right. Why you ask? Because its against thier logic and beliefs, so there is no way it can be correct. Only their thinking is correct and everybody else is wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin, literally argument against the person), personal attack or you-too argument, involves replying to an argument or assertion by attacking the person presenting the argument or assertion rather than the argument itself. It is a logical fallacy.
    I personally came to this site after listening to FTL. I understand that this is a privately owned site.

    There are millions of forums out their that I could have registered at, but I came here. I understand that it is the right of the owners of this site to let whomever they want stay here and post. It is also the right of anyone who gets banned from here to complain about getting banned. It doesn't mean that they don't "understand that this site is privately owned."

    If this site was owned by the government, it'd be garbage. You'd have to get permission from your superior and then wait for a committee to decided if even a spammer should be banned.

    Clearly, this place operates much smoother as a privately owned operation (no, I'm not being sarcastic). That's a good thing, and it helps prove that private ownership is more efficient.

    By the simple fact that they don't ban people, the FTL forums would be an idea place to complain about things like getting banned from here. This is especially true considering the relationship between these two forums.

    I didn't come here to bicker, I came here to discuss and debate various issues. You probably won't see me starting threads, only contributing to existing discussions. I respect the established standards here and do not want to start threads for the purpose of forcing an ideology down your throats (and I'm not saying Ian starts threads for this reason).

    Here's another fallacy for you:
    Quote Originally Posted by http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy
    An association fallacy is a type of logical fallacy which asserts that qualities of one are inherently qualities of another, merely by association. The two types are sometimes referred to as "guilt by association" and "honor by association." Association fallacies are a special case of red herring, and are often based in an appeal to emotion.

    Guilt by association, also known as the "bad company fallacy" or the "company that you keep fallacy," is the logical fallacy of claiming that something must be false because of the people or organizations that support it.
    This means that not all cops are bad (as some FTL listeners would assert) and not all FTL listeners are drug-using anarchists who will twist and distort everything you say (as some people here would believe).

  6. #46
    TheOldRhino's Avatar
    TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-23-06
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    2707686
    Quote Originally Posted by esfisher View Post
    In order for this to be true, one of two conditions would have to exist:
    1) Parents are sending their kids to schools which allow their kids to smoke
    Yes, because although smoking was prohibited at my schools growing up, that kept kids from smoking in the bathroom.

    Quote Originally Posted by esfisher View Post
    2) Schools are forcing the kids to smoke on their breaks.
    Yes, because they never do anything unhealthy or unwise unless they are forced to.

    Your logic- and Ian's- means that large corporations are more trustworthy than the government- and that's just not the case.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

  7. #47
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659729
    Can you say Enron??? Thats one example.
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  8. #48
    esfisher's Avatar
    esfisher is offline Non-Anarchist, Non-Drug Using Libertarian
    Join Date
    12-01-06
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Yes, because although smoking was prohibited at my schools growing up, that kept kids from smoking in the bathroom.

    Yes, because they never do anything unhealthy or unwise unless they are forced to.

    Your logic- and Ian's- means that large corporations are more trustworthy than the government- and that's just not the case.
    Ok, I think I interpreted your response incorrectly. I thought you were saying that the school would have sanctioned a "Phillip-Morris Kindergarden Smoke Break".

    If a school says that they don't allow smoking on their grounds, it's obvious that the rule itself won't keep kids from doing it. But most parents realize the dangers of smoking and they wouldn't send their kids to an institution that would encourage them to smoke.

    What Enron did was illegal, obviously. A lot of people lost their pension because if it. Market solution? Pension insurance. I bet I could make a killing with a Pension Insurance company, largely due to the fact that most private companies make good on their pension, so the monthly payments would be small and would go to ensure that the folks at places like Enron who lost their's can get their money.
    Last edited by esfisher; 12-11-06 at 06:29 PM. Reason: grammer

  9. #49
    Coloradocop's Avatar
    Coloradocop is offline It's the PoPo
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    08-16-06
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    1,042
    Rep Power
    282669
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    I told you that no matter what you write he (Ian) would have some answer for it. Also incase you haven't figured it out, no matter what argument you give against any argument it wont be right. Why you ask? Because its against thier logic and beliefs, so there is no way it can be correct. Only their thinking is correct and everybody else is wrong.


    Just look at one of the biggest examples anybody can point out to them. They advocate that there would be no public property, everything would be private, everything. And by it being private the owners can set what ever limits they want, if its to restrictive and you dont like it you can choose to go somewhere else.

    ...

    I could go on with more, but why bother they will just turn it around somehow to fit their thinking, and its not always worth the hassel.
    How right you are. Our points are never addressed completely, because it disproves this happy little Utopia that they have created in their minds.

    I still stand by my argument from another thread about how privatization of all property (ex: roads) would screw most people, yet these guys never fully addressed that point either... because it deflates this "hot-air" balloon upon which these ideas are based

  10. #50
    Piggybank Cop's Avatar
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    2,207
    Rep Power
    645058
    Quote Originally Posted by FTL_Ian View Post
    If you have it, from where did it come, and how did you get it?
    Along with all the other answers:

    My weapons systems and my ability, expertise, knowledge of when to, and willingness to use them in a just cause.

    Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

    And no you can't have any.

  11. #51
    Staci is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    07-15-06
    Location
    Aiken, SC
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Authority is obtained by those willing to convince the majority that they are acting in the best interest of the majority, held by those able to hold it and delegated to others who are willing to assist in the maintainance of that authority.

    People in authority aren't necessarily the kindest to their constituents- e.g. Hitler, they aren't necessarily the best for their country - e.g. Saddam Hussein, and they aren't necessarily worthy of the honor bestowed upon them - e.g. Castro... They just have to convince the populace that what they are doing is best for the majority.. and cow the rest...

    A minister once was asked what he thought of the Nazi pogrom. He stated: "When the SS came for the Jews, I said nothing because I was not a Jew. When they came for the Catholics, I said nothing because I was not Catholic. When they came for me, there was no one left to say anything.."

    Do not let something continue if you know it to be wrong. Silence is not condemnation, action is. Another thought - a majority concensus is achieved, not by numbers, but by silencing the people who would object.
    Last edited by Staci; 12-12-06 at 09:04 PM.

  12. #52
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659729
    So if this about how drug laws are bad and we should stop enforcing them, let me say this.


    I dont agree with drugs, dont agree with what they stand for, or what they do to people. I dont care if its your right to put anything you want in your body or not. I still dont agree with it, the laws were made to protect the majority and your the minority here sorry thats life.

    so since I agree with the war on drugs, and the current laws I will continue to enforce them. I will continue locking up the people who break those laws. When your life gets ruined remember its thedrugs that did that, not me. I think anybody who uses, sells, or otherwise is connected to drugs deserves every day they get in jail, and every fine they have to pay. There is nothing that you will say that will change my mind, here on this forum or in person when I arrest you.

    So if you dont like my way of thinking your invited to take your views and postings elsewhere. This site is for the police and police supporters, not the libertarians, sorry but its true.
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  13. #53
    Piggybank Cop's Avatar
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    2,207
    Rep Power
    645058
    Sir, yes sir.

    You got my vote and back up.

    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

    And no you can't have any.

  14. #54
    TheOldRhino's Avatar
    TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-23-06
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,142
    Rep Power
    2707686
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    so since I agree with the war on drugs,
    Oh. So you think it's possible to win the war on drugs?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    So if you dont like my way of thinking your invited to take your views and postings elsewhere. This site is for the police and police supporters, not the libertarians, sorry but its true.
    And I could say the same. I'm the police, and a libertarian. So does that mean I should leave?

    This post is very totalitarian, and it's attitudes like this that make the "so-called" libertarians of FTL hate the police.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

  15. #55
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659729
    Yes Rhino I flew off the handle and got very upset. Im sick of hearing how we the police need to stop enforcing the laws that they dont like. As I have said before no I dont think we will win the war on drugs as it srands, but I dont believe making them legal is the answer either. How about since its a supply and demand business. Stop buying the drugs!! If there is no more demand, supply goes away, war won. And no Rhino Im not putting that remark to you. I know you dont buy drugs. But think about it, that has just as much of a chance of happening as does making them legal. And I did mean it when I said I thin they (drug users, sellers, etc) get everything they deserve with court fines, jail time etc. And yes I will continue doing what I can by arresting them. And when their life is ruined as they like to point to, thank the drugs for that, not me.
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  16. #56
    FTL_Ian's Avatar
    FTL_Ian is offline Professional Iconoclast
    Join Date
    11-25-06
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Your logic- and Ian's- means that large corporations are more trustworthy than the government- and that's just not the case.
    Incorrect. Corporations only exist because of government. They are meant to protect the owners and operators from liability. Without government, we'd only have businesses run by individuals.

    Do I trust business more than government? Yes. Because I get to choose which businesses to trust. If I have doubts about one, I can go to the competition or open my own.

    With government the choice is obey or else. There are no other options.
    Free Talk Live : Talk Radio YOU Control
    http://freetalklive.com

  17. #57
    BEK's Avatar
    BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    01-02-06
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,101
    Rep Power
    3397457
    you could always move


  18. #58
    FTL_Ian's Avatar
    FTL_Ian is offline Professional Iconoclast
    Join Date
    11-25-06
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BEK320 View Post
    you could always move
    I did, 4 months ago. So have others. We're all moving to the same state to achieve Liberty in our lifetimes and put an end to big government.
    Free Talk Live : Talk Radio YOU Control
    http://freetalklive.com

  19. #59
    CountyFourteen's Avatar
    CountyFourteen is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-21-06
    Posts
    1,077
    Rep Power
    5395878
    yea too bad it is in the usa, lol....I guess the concept is "good" except for all the people who were natives will be over run by "outsiders" who want to change the way THEY live....oh well...at least trying to make change within the law is/was a good idea for your move I guess...
    Any Post I make is my opinion only!
    I do not have the authority or the permission to post for my Sheriff's Office.



  20. #60
    FTL_Ian's Avatar
    FTL_Ian is offline Professional Iconoclast
    Join Date
    11-25-06
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    164
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CountyFourteen View Post
    yea too bad it is in the usa, lol....I guess the concept is "good" except for all the people who were natives will be over run by "outsiders" who want to change the way THEY live....oh well...at least trying to make change within the law is/was a good idea for your move I guess...
    We can't make changes without the involvement of the NH natives. Luckily, many of them "get it" and are welcoming us. After years of "massholes" invading and bringing big government with them, the Liberty-minded NH natives are happy to have the backup.
    Free Talk Live : Talk Radio YOU Control
    http://freetalklive.com

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Experiment to Pay NYC Poor for Good Behavior
    By Buttercup in forum In the News
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-19-07, 12:46 PM
  2. Sorry Folks but I thought this was FUNNY
    By dapples in forum Shenanigans
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-07, 06:23 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •