Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    vicat777 is offline Gang Detective/SWAT Sniper
    (1) Trust no one but other cops!!!!
    (2) It takes a special breed to put on the uniform these days!!!
    (3) We will always have job security!!!!
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Chili is offline Rookie
    I have learned a few things over the years
    Fist what I learned as a road officer.

Speed does not kill...It is the hard impact that hurt.
    A 40, 9MM and a ACP 45 all sound about the same when they are flying pass you.

No matter what hppens do not leave anything that can bee eaten anywere unlock. Officer like to eat

It does not matter on what the guy just called you. you need to be polite and honest with him. Because on day you may need that guy.

Keep a spare clean pressed uniform close because you never know when a mud hole will appear

And always cover your butt on anything you do, ALWAYS!!!

As a correction officer.

It sucks
    It suck more than I said just above.
    Prisions and jails are just a place to breed evil.
    Prision hooch is really nasty to smell
    The road is way better.

Did I mention jails suck?

I have worked the road and jails. Always remeber there is a camera with a person who hates cops right behind it and being nice to the public will get you more info than the internet.

gomets11 is offline mmmm Beer...
    Verified LEO
    the story the media plays on the news or writes in the paper the next day is not even close to what actually happened at any incident

that if mobile homes and its related people were all blown up, crime in my district would be close to 0%

domestic violence has a simple solution = divorce

% of people in domestic violence relations that actually get divorced = 0%

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Top 10

People are stupid
    People are stupid
    People are stupid
    People are stupid
    People are stupid
    People are stupid
    People are stupid
    People are stupid
    People are stupid
    Did I mention that people are stupid...
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

OffDuty is offline The Shotgun is Family.
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    1) People don't want the "help" of the police, they just don't want to deal with their own problem. Police are the default agency to do so.

2) There are a LOT of bad and suspended/unlicensed drivers out there.

3) About 97% of the people you talk to in a given day are lying to you about something when you speak to them.

4) Firemen really do have it easier.

5) McDonalds feeds you free in uniform.
    There are only two kinds of real justice left: street and poetic...

Canada, huh? Almost made it...

*DISCLAIMER*The opinions expressed here are my own delusions. My employer administraton would at best shake their heads and sigh; or at worst severely repudiate the content of these posts, should it ever manage to appear on their radar.

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by OffDuty View Post
    1) People don't want the "help" of the police, they just don't want to deal with their own problem. Police are the default agency to do so.

2) There are a LOT of bad and suspended/unlicensed drivers out there.

3) About 97% of the people you talk to in a given day are lying to you about something when you speak to them.

4) Firemen really do have it easier.

5) McDonalds feeds you free in uniform.
    McDougals??? You actually eat something that comes from there? Don't you know that everyone that gets out of prison/jail goes to work at McDougals?
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ex401mp View Post
    I am so fucking sick of hearing "I didn't do it" everytime I walk into someplace while I am working!!!!!!!!

Really, let me see your ID and we will find out. [Don't smile when you say this]

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information