Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fox news

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    When an officer was shot to death recently around Dallas, the perp's own momma got on TV and said he should fry

It's sad when even momma turns against you

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie
    When an officer was shot to death recently around Dallas, the perp's own momma got on TV and said he should fry

It's sad when even momma turns against you
    I'd love to see / have that on tape!

Rule #1 - NEVER piss off Momma!

Move over bacon, here comes Sizzlean!!!

slamdunc is offline On The Beat
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    I get a strong feeling that you're anti-police! If you don't like American cops you could always go back to Germany!!!!
    I spent time in Germany; if anyone thinks that U.S. police are rough, think again. The Polezi will kick your ass if necessary. Their academy in almost two years long, they are highly trained, and their physical standards are very high.

If the Polezi arrest you for DUI / DWI, they are authorized to take any samples by force if necessary.

There are some bad guys out there that do not respond to anything less than a complete 'tune-up'. I believe in communication, Verbal Judo, etc., but if the bad guy gets physical, it is on. I have encountered several instances of active resistance, and find that the spoken word is worse for your career than scuffing a bad guy up. I don't care if you are choking, spraying, striking with a baton or using a Taser, as long as you keep shouting 'Sir, Stop Resisting' witnesses will remember this. If you scream profanities, this will hurt you.
    'The Art of War' teaches us to "Rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's coming, but on our own readiness to receive him"--Sun Tsu

StanSwitek is offline Corporal
    Where was the NAACP when Reginald Denny was getting his head caved in by Damien "Football" Williams on live TV at the start of the 92 LA riots?

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Switek
    Where was the NAACP when Reginald Denny was getting his head caved in by Damien "Football" Williams on live TV at the start of the 92 LA riots?
    Cheering from the sidelines? Just a wild guess

(\__/)

MisterK is offline Monkey Man
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc
    I spent time in Germany; if anyone thinks that U.S. police are rough, think again. The Polezi will kick your ass if necessary. Their academy in almost two years long, they are highly trained, and their physical standards are very high.

If the Polezi arrest you for DUI / DWI, they are authorized to take any samples by force if necessary.

There are some bad guys out there that do not respond to anything less than a complete 'tune-up'. I believe in communication, Verbal Judo, etc., but if the bad guy gets physical, it is on. I have encountered several instances of active resistance, and find that the spoken word is worse for your career than scuffing a bad guy up. I don't care if you are choking, spraying, striking with a baton or using a Taser, as long as you keep shouting 'Sir, Stop Resisting' witnesses will remember this. If you scream profanities, this will hurt you.
    As true as that may or may not be it is really REALLY hard to take someone serious when he has a "soul patch", mussed gelled hair and 1 earring.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft. -
    Theodore Roosevelt

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

MountainCop Guest
    You mess with the German Polezi, and they WILL shoot you.

They don't screw around.

26Trainer is offline Master Officer
    I thought it was an understanding between the police and the street scum? You run and you get your ass kicked! What happened to the old school crooks?? If you caught them they gave up peacefully and did their time. Of course they got out and did the same thing over again, but at least there was a code of not to fight or hurt a police officer. These folks were crooks but at least they had some morals.....not like the animals society has today!!! Maybe they should pass a law to spay or neuter some of these assholes, especially for a career criminal. This way they do not breed!!
    "This flag, which we honor and under which we serve, is the emblem of our unity, our power, our thought and purpose as a nation. It has no other character than that which we give it from generation to generation." Woodrow Wilson, 1917

MountainCop Guest
    Welcome to the new America - where no one is responsible for their actions. It's the fault of society in general, the police, or the Twinkie they had for lunch.

And the old concept of 'honor among thieves' went out a long time ago...<sigh...>

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    I think we need more of this here in the U.S.

dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

kdm0409 is offline ^ Female Deputy
    Quote Originally Posted by fscf3801
    I think we need more of this here in the U.S.

I can kick like that...played soccer for 13 yrs... thats my strongest ability...well besides shooting someone lol
    It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
    ______________________________ __________
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    ______________________________ __________
    In vino veritas!

StanSwitek is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by 26Trainer
    I thought it was an understanding between the police and the street scum? You run and you get your ass kicked! What happened to the old school crooks?? If you caught them they gave up peacefully and did their time. Of course they got out and did the same thing over again, but at least there was a code of not to fight or hurt a police officer. These folks were crooks but at least they had some morals.....not like the animals society has today!!! Maybe they should pass a law to spay or neuter some of these assholes, especially for a career criminal. This way they do not breed!!
    The new crooks & the liberal pukes that are always around when you have to fight some thug just dont get it. A few months ago we had to brawl with some 3 striker. He put up a good fight but in the end, got the full tune up plus brakes, AC, front end alignment rear axel serviced & tasered. What did he have to say after? "Aint no big thing. It's cops & robbers, thats all." Some of the younger crooks should get a clue.

26Trainer is offline Master Officer
    Yeah I guess that the street scum is changing and I have seen it on tv and in the papers and talking with old friends that still patrol the streets. Stan Switek, I know what you mean to do the 100,000 mile inspection and service. MountainCop, don't forget Mc Donalds for making them fat and their mother for giving birth.....the list could go on and on as to who's the blame for the way people act in society today. I blame the lawyers first for making/using the loop holes to get them off, then blame the state law makers that allowed the loop hole to exist in the first place, and finally the judge who allows the bullshit to go on in the courtroom. I probably forgot something but you get the gist of my meaning. But just to let you know...I would not trade being a Police Officer for anything!!! And I'm proud to be associated with the men and women of this site. May God bless and keep all of our brothers and sisters safe during their tour of duty and return them safely to their loved ones at the EOD. May our slain brothers and sisters rest in eternal peace in the arms of our lord, Jesus Christ.
    "This flag, which we honor and under which we serve, is the emblem of our unity, our power, our thought and purpose as a nation. It has no other character than that which we give it from generation to generation." Woodrow Wilson, 1917

Quote Originally Posted by 26Trainer
    Maybe they should pass a law to spay or neuter some of these assholes, especially for a career criminal. This way they do not breed!!
    They usually can't breed in prison where they should be, but they still go thru the motions

(\__/)

FishTail Guest
    Here...

"On many occasions when the cops are accused of excessive force, the apparent brutality is a misconception by some untrained, dumbshit civilian observer who isn't acquainted with the harsh realities of police work, or life on the street for that matter.
    For example, do you know how hard it is to handcuff some asshole who really doesn't want to be handcuffed?...without hurting them? It's almost impossible for one cop to accomplish by himself unless he kills, or beats the living shit out of a prisoner first, which would also be viewed as brutality. It frequently takes three or four cops to handcuff one son of a bitch who's determined to battle them. In situations like that, it's not unusual for the cops to hear some jerk-off in the crowd of onlookers comment on how they're ganging up on the poor bastard and beating him unnecessarily. This makes them feel like telling the complainer, "Hey, motherfucker, you think you can handcuff this shithead by yourself without killing him first? C'mere!.. get your ass over here you're deputized!, now go ahead and do it!"...the cops would love to stand back and let the violent scumbag pummel the onlooker into a bloody pulp, pummel until there's little more than a greasy stain on the sidewalk resembling the loud mouth asswipe."

That's not a bad idea - Learn by doing.

(\__/)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information