Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by cntryboy0531
    I prefer to do them one of two ways....

1) Run screaming up to the driver's side door and promptly T-Bag the driver through the open window and stamp "I got pulled over and a Deputy dropped his nuts here" on his forhead. Then run back to my car and drive off lights and sirens. I leave them totally confused.

2.) Run up to the vehicle, piss on the rear tire, break out the rear window with my ASP jump in and scream "WAZZUP MY BITCHES???". And then promptly run back to my vehicle, and drive off lights and sirens.
    Thats what I am talking about .
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

lcsodre108 is offline DUI Persecutor
    I am so using that one from cntryboy. I prefer just to walk up shake my and head in digust, and go tback to my car and leave.
    www.alliedoddballs.com
    I can't do this test when I am sober!

Respect My AUTHORITAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by lcsodre108
    I am so using that one from cntryboy. I prefer just to walk up shake my and head in digust, and go tback to my car and leave.

LMAO...that's too good.

We have a guy who has actually walked up, thrown up his arms, and yelled..."Red Light", and walked off.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    Thats what I am talking about .

You think that's something?? You should see how I serve warrants at the wee hours of the morning.

lcsodre108 is offline DUI Persecutor
    How?
    www.alliedoddballs.com
    I can't do this test when I am sober!

Respect My AUTHORITAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by cntryboy0531
    You think that's something?? You should see how I serve warrants at the wee hours of the morning.
    Oh do tell, I have a migraine right now so I am doing as little as possible.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information