Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    chris2001 is offline Captain
    Yes I was referring to the Welsh case.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Cheech Guest
    I was wanting to thank you guys on reviving this and giving me all the info and knowledge you guys have on this!
    Thank you
    I created the last thread that got moved. Sucks it went down hill. Im glad this forum is here so I can gain valuable info like this! Thanks a bunch!

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasvegasog
    I was wanting to thank you guys on reviving this and giving me all the info and knowledge you guys have on this!

Thank you

Im glad this forum is here so I can gain valuable info like this! Thanks a bunch!
    No problem, that and secret ninja moves are what help really seperate us from other law enforcement sites.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Thank you
    I created the last thread that got moved. Sucks it went down hill. Im glad this forum is here so I can gain valuable info like this! Thanks a bunch!

Have you gotten everything you need out of this thread?
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Cheech Guest
    Pretty much. Ive also gotten that all we need is to articulate every single thing we do and we will be fine.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris2001
    Have you gotten everything you need out of this thread?
    Pretty much. Ive also gotten that all we need is to articulate every single thing we do and we will be fine.
    Ok, that is what we wanted. Thread closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information