Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35
  1. #1
    Kymmie2453 is offline CJ Student
    Join Date
    08-31-10
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    High Speed Chases

    How do you feel about high speed chases? I know the media focuses on the policy of no high speed chases if the "majority of the public" will be put in danger but do you feel they are ever warranted? Are there policies in your department that you view as "unfair" when your life may be on the line? Have you ever experienced a situation where a high speed chase resulted in the death of an uninvolved citizen?

  2. #2
    Xiphos's Avatar
    Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    03-09-08
    Location
    Thermopylae
    Posts
    8,380
    Rep Power
    7798740
    Chases are necessary to catch criminals. In jurisdictions with "no chase" policies the criminals run and know they won't get caught. We need to introduce severe penalties for running. The criminal is placing public safety at risk and should be hammered in courts. Add on a huge mandatory prison sentence that is worse than whatever they could be running from to give them incentive to stop.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

    That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

    If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

    I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

    Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

  3. #3
    Five-0's Avatar
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    05-15-06
    Posts
    10,982
    Rep Power
    8357019
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    Chases are necessary to catch criminals. In jurisdictions with "no chase" policies the criminals run and know they won't get caught. We need to introduce severe penalties for running. The criminal is placing public safety at risk and should be hammered in courts. Add on a huge mandatory prison sentence that is worse than whatever they could be running from to give them incentive to stop.
    THIS!!!

    Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

    The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

  4. #4
    MacLean's Avatar
    MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    09-05-07
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    11,806
    Rep Power
    4604045
    Given that the SCOTUS has held that unless an action taken by an officer during a pursuit "shocks the conscience" the officer is not liable for the behavior of a fleeing felon during a pursuit, it would seem that officer discretion still rules the game.

    If the risk of letting someone go outweighs the risk of chasing them, then the chase is on.
    I'm your huckleberry...

    Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

    You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.


    I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...



  5. #5
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-16-06
    Location
    America, 2505 A.D.
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    3732207
    We just moved from a "chase anyone who runs" policy to a "only chase people who you have PC to believe have just committed a VIOLENT felony" policy. It's stupid. What if the guy just killed his wife and entire family and it about to go to the office and smoke everyone there and has an arsenal of guns in the trunk? You're not gonna know why they're running until you catch 'em. Letting them go is a coward's idea of mitigating civil liability. If you want to be a coward and re-write your policies so that your officers have to act like cowards, go turn your badge in and go to encyclopedia salesman school.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

  6. #6
    Twan007's Avatar
    Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    02-14-07
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    821465
    can't agree more -

    You never know why they're running if you don't catch them...

    what if they just wiped out the entire family - or robbed someone - or whatever - and the call just hasn't come in yet =/

    if we don't chase - then what good are we - like a gun with no bullets - might as well take away all marked units, give us unmarked, and take all reports over the phone...

    I agree with the posts up to this point - laws must be tougher, and courts must be tougher - plus the public has to realize - we are the ones who are trying catch someone breaking the law... that is what you trust us to do - if you want us to do our job, then please shut up and let us do it...

    and get out of my way when my lights and siren are going so I can... otherwise don't whine and complain when you tie my hands and I don't get there on time, or I have to stop a pursuit because I may run over a family of migrating North Alaskan white tailed Geckos...

    as always - it should be left up to the officer who is in the pursuit, and his back up - because they are the ones who can decide if the situation has gotten too dangerous and they need to end the pursuit or not...
    -=Twan007


    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.





    The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

  7. #7
    Bob Loblaw's Avatar
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-16-06
    Location
    America, 2505 A.D.
    Posts
    2,840
    Rep Power
    3732207
    Part of why we just swtiched was some kind of Oklahoma Supreme Court ruling that states that departments no longer have qualified immunity for any civil liability incurred by a fleeing suspect (before, if the guy drove through an orphanage kiling all the kids, it was on him). Our brass read that as "if you chase them and they do something stupid, you WILL be held liable." What it shouldbe interpreted as is, "if you chase someone and the reason isn't good enough to warrant an all-out chase and then something bad happens as a result of a poorly-conceived pursuit, then you CAN be held liable." So they should've amended the policy to state that traffic conditions, time of day, location, violation, etc should all be taken into consideration when it comes to making a decision on whether or not to continue a pursuit. But no...they would rather us be a mobile report-taking force of secretaries instead of a police department responsible for finding bad guys and locking them up before they can prey on the innocent. Sorry for the rant...still a little worked up. Being forced through policy and mismanagement to act like a pussy and let the bad guys do whatever the F they want to do ISN'T what I signed up for.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

  8. #8
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659730
    I agree with the above in reference to the Officer having discretion and the penalties in the courts needs to be severe and mandatory.

    Ill also add that government should pass laws to force ALL car makers to include an ONSTAR type system on all vehicles sold in the USA. IF you start chasing a vehicle and can check the plate to determine that its on the correct car (not always possible but...) if so dispatch should have the ability to shut the vehicle down. ONSTAR and other high end car makers have this ability, why cant all car makers do it? Why cant it be mandatory?
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  9. #9
    pac201's Avatar
    pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-26-08
    Location
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    Posts
    1,111
    Rep Power
    872609
    As the others have said, I agree... If criminals have no fear of being caught, then they of course are going to flee in those jurisdictions that have these idiotic "no chase" policies. Statistically, if you end a pursuit the bad guy keeps fleeing anyway; so my question is why stop pursuing if they're going to flee anyway?

    Just an fyi, I write policy at my department, ours currently leaves it the officer.
    Job security...

    Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

  10. #10
    Twan007's Avatar
    Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    02-14-07
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    821465
    ohhhh ho ho (best Tim "the Tool man" Taylor voice) BigDawg - OnStar would be beautiful

    but I can argue the point of "I don't want big brother in my car" all day with ya...

    I would love it at work, and not be too crazy about it in my personal car =/

    I think the problem is that the criminals aren't held liable for any and all damages that arise during their capture... If you're trying to rob a bank, and (God forbid) an innocent bystander gets killed - that should be the same concept as if you're running from the police and the cop gets T-boned, destroying his cruiser -

    slap the suspect with criminal dmg to property, agg flight, agg battery, and everything else you can think of - because everything was a DIRECT CAUSE of donkey head running from the police...


    How about a vehicle sized Taser-type of weapon - that would be incredible
    -=Twan007


    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.





    The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

  11. #11
    lewisipso's Avatar
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    02-02-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    14,736
    Rep Power
    6962512
    I have a certain opinion that I will keep to myself but for the most part.....MANDATORY PENALTIES!!!!
    No questions asked. You refuse to stop you will receive a sentence, end of discussion. If you run and injure someone MANDATORY SEVERE PENALTIES!!!!!! Period. NO DEALS!!! NO DROPPING OR REFUSING CHARGES!!! F'in lets make a deal prosecutors.
    That being said I greatly dislike pursuits. I can put a police car up a suspects tailpipe as well as the next officer but mistakes made at high speeds are usually costly.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

    We are who we choose to be.

    R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012


  12. #12
    Jks9199 is offline The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    04-16-06
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    4,128
    Rep Power
    6583115
    The mandatory penalties are a good move... The laws are on the books, but way to often they'll drop the eluding charge as part of a plea deal. Eliminate that, and make the punishment serious, mandatory, and required to be served consecutively with any other sentence.

    I'm not completely in favor of leaving the decision in solely in the hands of the officer. The officer must be able to terminate a pursuit (by the way -- PITT or roadblocks are terminations of the pursuit!) at any point that he or she feels it's too dangerous, absolutely. But their supervisor also has to be able to call it off if they realize the cops in the chase are too wrapped up to assess things, or there's some other reason to call it off -- including the driving history of involved officers. (Hey, I know some cops I wouldn't want chasing a butterfly in the desert... good cops over all, but they just can't drive.)

    While I support some policy guidance -- the days of "they run, we chase till the wheels fall off" are pretty much gone, folks -- there needs to be enough room to discourage people from running. Xiphos summed it up pretty well... When they know we won't chase, they won't stop.
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

    TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

    "Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

    All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

  13. #13
    Cidp24's Avatar
    Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    07-17-06
    Location
    Crossroads of the Sunny South
    Posts
    8,131
    Rep Power
    3999639
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    I have a certain opinion that I will keep to myself but for the most part.....MANDATORY PENALTIES!!!!
    No questions asked. You refuse to stop you will receive a sentence, end of discussion. If you run and injure someone MANDATORY SEVERE PENALTIES!!!!!! Period. NO DEALS!!! NO DROPPING OR REFUSING CHARGES!!! F'in lets make a deal prosecutors.
    That being said I greatly dislike pursuits. I can put a police car up a suspects tailpipe as well as the next officer but mistakes made at high speeds are usually costly.
    Amen! A DUI here has very little wiggle room for plea bargains, some mandatory sentences, and it cannot be remanded. Shouldn't fleeing the police be at least as serious?
    I hate pursuits too. When I first started they were exciting. Now they just scare the crap out of me because of the possibility of injuries/death to uninvolved people or the officers involved.

    We instituted the "Violent Felony Only" policy several years ago. Word is out about the policy and we saw no increase in people refusing to stop. In fact, for whatever reason, there have been a decline in pursuits in our jurisdiction.
    *************************
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    *************************
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)


    Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

  14. #14
    Twan007's Avatar
    Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    02-14-07
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    821465
    jks - my supervisor is part of my back up - and yes, they have the option to terminate the pursuit - I agree with that most of the time

    although there are some out there who the second you say "he's not stopping" they start blasting out "well, you're not chasing"...

    but that's another story for another day - but I forgot about the other questions -

    as far as policies that are "unfair" when my life is on the line... I have to say, my department is probably 99.9% officer safety first - after all, rule #1 is go home at the end of the day - they do NOT support cowardice... but tactics, intelligence, bravery, and training get you most everywhere - I haven't found an instance yet that made me feel that I was being treated unfairly when my life depended on that course of action...
    -=Twan007


    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.





    The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

  15. #15
    berserk is offline The reason they do psych evals
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    11-24-08
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    749
    Blog Entries
    9
    Rep Power
    603397
    I think that sometimes letting a fleeing suspect go is the right thing to do in the interest of public safety. That said, I think that overly restrictive pursuit policies are just as reckless as overly permissive policies.

    Under my department's policy, vehicle pursuits are only authorized in cases where deadly force would be reasonable.

  16. #16
    lewisipso's Avatar
    lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    02-02-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    14,736
    Rep Power
    6962512
    A former co worker of mine had a short lived chase, just a few miles, when I worked for the city numerous years ago. The pursuit went through town and was for nothing more than a traffic violation. The vehicle came to a sudden stop in the middle of a downtown street and became a domestic hostage situation. The victim later stated that had the police not chased him he would have held her at gun point until he got somewhere to commit a murder suicide. As it was the suspect was preoccupied with my coworker that he lost his attention on the victim. She was able to bail out of the vehicle. He fired one shot at her missed and then capped himself.
    I have grave concern for deadly force only, or no pursuit at all policies. The problem with that is in the unknown. What if our former department had a no pursuit or deadly force only policy? My coworker only knew that the suspect wasn't stopping for a traffic violation. Had he terminated the pursuit that victim would surely be dead today. Until the officer is able to contact the driver the officer has no way to determine, outside of prior information, why the offender is running in the first place.
    Should the option exist in determining when a pursuit should be left alone? Sure. However, outside of serious circumstances legitimate pursuits need to be conducted as safely as possible and terminated as quickly as possible. All this following for 14 states, 18 agencies and 12 tanks of gas later is a little to much for me. I am not referring to the slow speed refuse to stop with the flashers on until they get to a better lighted area either. Commonsense dictates.
    Pursuits are a dangerous gamble. A gamble that makes me very uncomfortable. However to greatly restrict an agencies ability to protect and serve in such a fashion is a mistake. The justice system nationwide does not take pursuits seriously. It's a joke to everyone but the officer and the innocent person that is injured because of one. They take the subsequent lawsuits quite serious however and that is a travesty. Take the ability of discretion out of the hands of judges and prosecutors and make punishments mandatory. As a matter of fact I'm thinking out loud that if I have to use my unit to stop a pursuit or an innocent is injured and the suspect is the owner of the pursued vehicle their insurance pays for all damages. But that is just a thought.
    Until the judicial system steps up and recognizes pursuits as the danger they are innocents will be hurt if we pursue and if we don't. I know I won't sleep well ever again if I terminate a pursuit similar to above and an innocent who was expecting me to help them is killed. My family will never be the same if the person killed is me. Pursuits are a extremely dangerous ever evolving mostly high speed incident and need to be better addressed by the judicial system. The patrol cops/agencies can only do so much mitigating until they have no teeth left to bite with at all.
    Rant off.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

    We are who we choose to be.

    R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012


  17. #17
    Motorwaycop's Avatar
    Motorwaycop is offline Retired Plod
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    09-28-06
    Location
    Ye Olde England
    Posts
    2,574
    Rep Power
    2459158
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan007 View Post
    I think the problem is that the criminals aren't held liable for any and all damages that arise during their capture... If you're trying to rob a bank, and (God forbid) an innocent bystander gets killed - that should be the same concept as if you're running from the police and the cop gets T-boned, destroying his cruiser -

    slap the suspect with criminal dmg to property, agg flight, agg battery, and everything else you can think of - because everything was a DIRECT CAUSE of donkey head running from the police...

    My force is currently trying to recover the costs of damage to the patrol car i was in when I rammed a man wanted for rape in order to stop him from fleeing in his car.

    I'll let you know how it goes!
    the sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
    ( Baltasar Gracian )

  18. #18
    Second Chance's Avatar
    Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Join Date
    03-27-08
    Location
    Phoenix, Az.
    Posts
    2,745
    Rep Power
    937237
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    I have a certain opinion that I will keep to myself but for the most part.....MANDATORY PENALTIES!!!!
    No questions asked. You refuse to stop you will receive a sentence, end of discussion. If you run and injure someone MANDATORY SEVERE PENALTIES!!!!!! Period. NO DEALS!!! NO DROPPING OR REFUSING CHARGES!!! F'in lets make a deal prosecutors.
    That being said I greatly dislike pursuits. I can put a police car up a suspects tailpipe as well as the next officer but mistakes made at high speeds are usually costly.
    +1 High speed pursuits generally end badly for usually everyone, but the shit head you are chasing. Our policy is we WILL pursue, but our Watch Command has the authority to shut it down at anytime he/she feels it is getting out of control. With a larger department we could have many many units involved which means when it ends, 99.9% we catch the shit head.
    Swamp Mafia





    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

    Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122





    Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

  19. #19
    Twan007's Avatar
    Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    02-14-07
    Location
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    Posts
    1,403
    Rep Power
    821465
    thank you lew - I've never been one who's great when it comes to expressing exactly what I'm thinking - but that's pretty much perfect








    '
    -=Twan007


    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

    Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.





    The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

  20. #20
    dadyswat's Avatar
    dadyswat is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    02-16-06
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    984
    Rep Power
    449918
    I have real mixed feelings on high speed chases even though they're necessary I think we have to evaluate each incident. Having been involved in numerous chases over the years two really stick in my mind.

    The first was a chase that ended up with the suspect and two LEOS DOA. Suspect hit them head on at 100 mph+ and both were officers I spent some time with. It turned out the suspect was a wanted fugitive but the chase actually started over a theft.

    The second was a possible robbery suspect who rammed one of our crusiers, tried to run down officers and finally hit a civilian couple in the rear end causing their car to catch fire. The result was the driver DOA and the passenger was knocked into the back of the car. I got the driver out and with the help of a helicopter observer, yes the pilot dropped him right at the scene, we were able to get the passenger out before the car was fully engulfed.

    I asked myself many times if it was worth it and have just never found an answer.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •