Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    haw1222 is offline Banned

Non Sworn Positions with the SBI or FBI

I was just wondering if anyone on here holds a non sworn position with either the SBI or FBI?

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Ok we all know what the FBI is but what is SBI?
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Sbi

Sorry about that.............I thought that the abbreviation was the same for all states......... State Bureau of Investigation.

Ok so its the FBI for the state got ya. No the acronyms are different for every state for instance here they are called the KBI.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

katiemh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    Ok so its the FBI for the state got ya.

It's the SBI for the state. NC - SBI ... North Carolina State Bureau of Investigations. FBI for Federal Bureau of Investigations. C'mon Chris... keep up.

But to answer the OP... as far as I'm aware, no, no one does.
    Last edited by katiemh; 04-22-06 at 06:23 PM.

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    I've been sworn at by the FBI.....
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Retdetsgt
    I've been sworn at by the FBI.....

You mean the law enforcement gods that can do no wrong? The ones that are better then everyone else? No way!
    This message was brought to you by Tampons. We
    aren't the best thing in the world but we are right up
    there next to it.

To them its always 'scary and aggressive' driving. To us its at times a matter of life and death." -LawnMM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmYie3bB3OU

Possibility?

This is my first day on here and I was just wondering if anyone ever gives a serious answer????

FishTail Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haw1222
    This is my first day on here and I was just wondering if anyone ever gives a serious answer????
    Er...yes. You got a serious answer from katiemh at least.

katiemh Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by katiemh
    But to answer the OP... as far as I'm aware, no, no one does.

Yeah, you asked a yes or no question. I've basically answered for everyone. No one else is responding in a serious manner, because the answer is no.

Quote Originally Posted by katiemh
    Yeah, you asked a yes or no question. I've basically answered for everyone. No one else is responding in a serious manner, because the answer is no.

No not at this present time there is no one on this site that works for either agency. Katie however works for something similar in another state.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Yeah, but you posted this on another LE forum and got plenty of answers, both serious and sarcastic, so what did you expect?
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mid_Ohio_Po
    Yeah, but you posted this on another LE forum and got plenty of answers, both serious and sarcastic, so what did you expect?
    Gee.............I must have missed that............I thought that only three users responded and I don't remember any of them being sarcastic. I guess I better double check...........

FishTail Guest
    Gee.............I must have missed that............I thought that only three users responded and I don't remember any of them being sarcastic. I guess I better double check...........

Retdetsgt is offline How did I get here!
    Verified LEO
    The answer is no.
    When I used to be somebody (I'm center top)

"A burning desire for social justice is never a substitute for knowing what you're talking about". -Thomas Sowell-

FishTail Guest

You cook Sarge?

Got the hint.............

Okay...........I got the hint and will stick with the guys over on Officer.com. For the record I was being sincere with my question and was hoping to be able to ask members that worked for those agencies questions about their jobs.

FishTail Guest
    Okay...........I got the hint and will stick with the guys over on Officer.com. For the record I was being sincere with my question and was hoping to be able to ask members that worked for those agencies questions about their jobs.
    You're welcome to stay. Just don't bitch when you get sarcastic answers. It's part of forum life. You'll get a hell of a lot fewer sarcastic answers here than on O.com.

Your a site moderator............

Quote Originally Posted by LongTail

You cook Sarge?
    You're a site moderator?????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information