Welcome to the APBWeb.
    IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

Can this work for your jurisdiction?

To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    First off, good god I hope that blob in uniform sits behind a desk and is never counted on to have another officers back in a fight.

Secondly, I do think we have some areas in the city where this might work. Probably wouldn't work where I live as the sheriff's office is one of the most extreme cases of being understaffed that I've seen, and we're pretty rural.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

berserk is offline The reason they do psych evals
    Verified LEO
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing the large woman is a CSI.

I can't say that I like the look of this program much. I wouldn't want a designated voice of reason riding along with me, because the presence implies that there was a need. The police are perfectly capable of talking to other members of their community directly. I can see a benefit to having a relationship with community members on a larger scale, but I can't see what they would have to contribute in terms of showing up on calls.

I'm perfectly capable of deescalating tense situations without some clergyman trying to do it for me.

Thread Information