Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Female Cops

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    They all are dead on with what they have said here. I would also say that a sense of humor will go a long way in making this job a little better, just dont be one of those people that can dish it out but not able to handle the favor being returned. If I encounter one of those types of co-workers; I tend to mess with them even more. It does not matter to me if they are male or female. I have worked with several females that I would kick in a door with quicker than alot of male co-workers (Wolven being one, too bad she left here).
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    there are good male and female cops and then u have douchbag male and female cops

i think you are also treated based on how u act, we had a female officer that would get pissy fast and people knew it so they pushed her buttons all the way down to one night i was backing her up and a drunk referred to her as a cum dumpster and cum spunge, it was very entertaining

now me, i dont care what u have to say, i am going to go home at the end of the night and u coild very well go to jail
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ex401mp View Post
    They all are dead on with what they have said here. I would also say that a sense of humor will go a long way in making this job a little better, just dont be one of those people that can dish it out but not able to handle the favor being returned. If I encounter one of those types of co-workers; I tend to mess with them even more. It does not matter to me if they are male or female. I have worked with several females that I would kick in a door with quicker than alot of male co-workers (Wolven being one, too bad she left here).
    Shucks.....I miss you too.

(no really)
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Policefan1978 is offline Officer First Class
    I have friend who is a police officer. She has been on the force for 20 uears possilby more.
    POlicefan
    May God be with you and your families as you Protect and Serve.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information