Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by kdm0409
    imagine an ostrich like bird running loose on a 4 lane highway and seeing a few officers trying to catch one...that was us about a month ago...Finally one of the other guys roped the damn bird and we all dragged him down the road...or did he drag us for a while...anyways we bout killed the bird, but got him safely home where the owner did kill him a few weeks later and sent us some of the product....if we would have known that we would have shot the damn thing that day lol
    Funny! - I can see the headlines now: "School Resource Officer shoots Big Bird"
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-23-06 at 01:16 AM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Quote Originally Posted by Garda30055A
    We have anti-racism bands and such like. the same as the Charity ones but with anti-racism, anti-drugs slogans and the like. Would not have thought they would be popular but the kids love em.
    Are these like the Lance Armstrong bands? If so man that is an awesome idea. Can you get a few of those for us. I would love to have a couple of those.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001
    Are these like the Lance Armstrong bands? If so man that is an awesome idea. Can you get a few of those for us. I would love to have a couple of those.
    What is a Lance Armstrong band? Sounds ghey...

Garda is offline Policing with nothing but a smile

Kinda

They are the same as his except they carry our own messages like "Support the police" "Say no to drugs" etc etc. Havent seen any around but I will grab a few next time we get a batch.
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie
    Hey thanks Garda - I did think of you last night as I was lying in bed

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    I've seen some... You're right, they look gay but they must have worked for him, since he's marrying Sheryl Crowe

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

I've seen some... You're right, they look gay but they must have worked for him, since he's marrying Sheryl Crowe
    Hmmm, true....maybe I need some of those gay wristbands,....HOOK ME UP GUARDA!!!

gomets11 is offline mmmm Beer...
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator

kdm0409 is offline ^ Female Deputy
    the kids at my school love those damn bands....I handed some out for anti-drug week and most of the kids still wear them...they think they are cool....but they have a hidden meaning to the kids...each color represents a certain sex act...i will have to find my list and the color codes to show you guys...its kinda funny though
    It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
    ______________________________ __________
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    In vino veritas!

Funny! - I can see the headlines now: "School Resource Officer shoots Big Bird"

that would be funny, but soo bad lol
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    In vino veritas!

We have those emu birds get out around here a lot too...them things are very hard to catch, imagine an ostrich like bird running loose on a 4 lane highway and seeing a few officers trying to catch one...that was us about a month ago...Finally one of the other guys roped the damn bird and we all dragged him down the road...or did he drag us for a while...anyways we bout killed the bird, but got him safely home where the owner did kill him a few weeks later and sent us some of the product....if we would have known that we would have shot the damn thing that day lol
    I work near the county where of course there are horses and cattle. Well I actually have slug rounds just in case I have to go to a wild bull running loose call. NO way in hell that SOB is gonna charge at me if I am out of the car. Its going to get a few slugs through it. And if big bird charges he gets a few rounds too.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    The lance armstrong band supports cancer research for childhood cancer, it's a good cause. All the other copies are kinda cheesy, in my opinion. Riding coattails kinda irritates me.

I work near the county where of course there are horses and cattle. Well I actually have slug rounds just in case I have to go to a wild bull running loose call. NO way in hell that SOB is gonna charge at me if I am out of the car. Its going to get a few slugs through it. And if big bird charges he gets a few rounds too.

We were out of school today b/c of all the rain we have been getting and the river had flooded some of the roads out...anyways I had to go into court anyways and on my way in I see 2 of my fellow deputies running across the higway..first I think they are chasing someone...then i look and I'll be damned if there isn't a big ass bull chasing them...They were running as fast as they could and I was running about 70 mph down the highway...i hit the siren and anything else I could to make noise cause I thought the bull would hit me or the other way around... well the bull stopped chasing them and then ran after my car...of course I had slowed down a bit by this point but it was still so freaking funny.. I was late to court and everything, but the guys thanked me numerous times and we finally got the bull up...gotta love working for the county!!!
    In vino veritas!

We were out of school today b/c of all the rain we have been getting and the river had flooded some of the roads out...anyways I had to go into court anyways and on my way in I see 2 of my fellow deputies running across the higway..first I think they are chasing someone...then i look and I'll be damned if there isn't a big ass bull chasing them...They were running as fast as they could and I was running about 70 mph down the highway...i hit the siren and anything else I could to make noise cause I thought the bull would hit me or the other way around... well the bull stopped chasing them and then ran after my car...of course I had slowed down a bit by this point but it was still so freaking funny.. I was late to court and everything, but the guys thanked me numerous times and we finally got the bull up...gotta love working for the county!!!
    That actually remind me of a story when I was younger and on vacation with my family. My mom loves animals and we went to Colorado one year. Well she decided that it would be a good idea to get a close up view of the Wild Buffalo. Well my dad on the other hand is going you two shouldn't do that those are wild animals, there is a fence there for a reason. Well me being young my mom talked me into going up "close" The Buffalo had enough and the charge was on, all my dad was saying as we were running to the fence was I told you. Now get your asses moving before I have to find a new wife and kid . Damn those were some funny times.

That actually remind me of a story when I was younger and on vacation with my family. My mom loves animals and we went to Colorado one year. Well she decided that it would be a good idea to get a close up view of the Wild Buffalo. Well my dad on the other hand is going you two shouldn't do that those are wild animals, there is a fence there for a reason. Well me being young my mom talked me into going up "close" The Buffalo had enough and the charge was on, all my dad was saying as we were running to the fence was I told you. Now get your asses moving before I have to find a new wife and kid . Damn those were some funny times.

that's too funny... we never went on family vacations, but Im sure there would have been a few trips like that lol
    In vino veritas!

Oh i have more than that, one that includes my dad getting hit upside his head by two old laides and their purses .

I think we (my sis, bro, and I) were too much trouble to take on vacation...we could be some major pains in the butt lol
    In vino veritas!

I am an only child so I am sure you can imagine how onery I was. .

spoiled brat!! lol
    In vino veritas!

Damn skippy

Well I actually have slug rounds just in case I have to go to a wild bull running loose call.
    I carry slug rounds for humans...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information