Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    one time when i was in germany i saw these german cops beat the shit out of a guy twice there size. they had a remedy for that they zapped his ass acouple of times with a cattle prod untill he pissed himself.
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    One of my Mother's former co-workers was born/raised in Mexico, she is also blonde haired/blue eyed.

She and her hubby took a drive down the Baja Peninsula, and were going to take the ferry across to the mainland. She overheard 2 Federales discussing their plans to kill her husband, kidnap/rape/sell her, and steal their vehicle. The Federales assumed they didn't speak Spanish. She told her hubby to get in the car, they backed off the ferry, and didn't stop until they were back in the US.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawg
    One of my Mother's former co-workers was born/raised in Mexico, she is also blonde haired/blue eyed.

She and her hubby took a drive down the Baja Peninsula, and were going to take the ferry across to the mainland. She overheard 2 Federales discussing their plans to kill her husband, kidnap/rape/sell her, and steal their vehicle. The Federales assumed they didn't speak Spanish. She told her hubby to get in the car, they backed off the ferry, and didn't stop until they were back in the US.
    what the hell is it with baja? lol
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    mexico is a shithole

1UNDER1 is offline BANNED
    Why go to Mexico when Mexico is here already oooooops
    MIKee 1UNDER1 Remember Our fallen Brothers and Sisters. On 9-11-01 All Gave Some & Some Gave All

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    Mexico is now officialy off my vacation list as well as the middle east....

ticktwrter is offline Rookie
    And people wonder why I prefer to vacation in the gold old US of A. I've been to parts of the Carribean on cruises, but have no intention of ever staying there.

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    I won't have anything to do with Mexico. It's a cesspool and I don't consider their Federalies LEO's.. openly take bribes, etc...

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    the problem with mexico and there leo's if u can call them that. the different states in mexico dont have standardized training for these guys. with no training, little pay and no benefits its no wonder these guys take bribes steal and kidnapp people. mexican cops have turned into bands of thugs its like the wild west down there
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Two years ago in Vienna, Austria my wife was shopping for cards when she felt a tug on her purse/bag, or whatever they call them things. She looked down and saw that her wallet (with $$$, Euros, Credit Cards, etc gone). She turned and saw a young lady (gypsy it turned out to be). She shouted at ther to give her purse bag. The bitch turned and I grabbed her large purse. She started to cry and pointed under a cloths rack at my wifes wallet. She turd torun and I grabbed her by her hair. She turned on me and I decked her right in the middle of the shopping area (street). My wife grabbed the Gypsys bag, got her wallet off of the ground. I put a lock on the Gypsys are and "escourted" her to a Police Station by a subway station. We explained what happined and the Polizei asked me what my job was. I told them I was an American Cop. They smiled, said "danke" . This Gypsy 's bag just contained a whold bunch of Euro coins and bills; no ID or nothing. The Police Officer in charge said they will keep her for about a year and send her back to whereever she came from.

They can do that in most European cities. Guilty until proven otherwise. I know in Germany they can lock you up and take a week to figure out what you did. Very interesting concept.

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    I'm sitting in denny's at 0400, just left the bar with 3 other members, a drunk is passed out in the lobby, they phone the cops, he shows up and starts slapping the drunk and the moves on to punching him to "wake" him, then he wakes up and he's like 18 and a buck o'five, the cop then pepper sprays him and yelling stop resisting, then he slams him into the ground and uses a caroted control, the entire time myself and the other members were shocked. The whole time the kid did not resist once, the cop then cuffs him, peels him off the ground and drags him out to the patrol car. As a Professional Peace Officer I was disgusted and shocked by the behavior shown by that officer. As for what I did, I finished my moons over my hammy, and called a cab, I did not want to get hauled off to the tank for questioning the Arresting Officer's techniques.
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

Welpe is offline Wannabe NFL Ref
    Quote Originally Posted by HardNoseBull View Post
    I finished my moons over my hammy, and called a cab.
    I did not realize they served that in Canada. Learn something new every day.
    "To the German commander: 'Nuts!' The American Commander" - General Tony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne Division

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    I did not realize they served that in Canada. Learn something new every day.

THATS FUNNY!!!
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

nitestokker is offline Banned

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    mexico is a shithole
    And some people have the nerve to give me shit about my avatar........Go figure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information