Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    JLK
    JLK is offline Protecting Those That Can't Protect Themselves
    Verified LEO

what is on your belt

one young lady was wanting to know what our gear weighs. i am want to know what you wear on your belt. me from center counter clockwise; belt keeper, 5.5% w/cs pepperspray,belt keeper,motorola xts5000,baton holder/flashlight holder,polystinger flashlight w/holder,belt keeper w/handcuffs,rubber glove pouch w/2 pair of gloves, cuffcase w/cuffs,2 belt keepers, holster w/sig p229r pistol loaded 12+1 gold dot .40cal, belt keeper w/cuff key, cell phone case w/ cell phone, double magizine holder w/2 12 round magizine. i also sometimes carry a can of 10% pepperfoam.
    Last edited by JLK; 09-19-06 at 02:04 AM.

"A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others."
    Ben

The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
    on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you
    expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have
    brought my rifle."
    (just stole this one hope you don't mind)

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant,
    it is just that they know so much that isn't so.
    President Ronald Reagan

bikecop3141 is offline Officer First Class

OK, I'll play.

From buckle, counter clockwise:
    cell phone and case, open top cuff case w/ hinge cuffs, keeper, flashlight, radio, flashlight, chaincuffs in closed case, keeper, nothing in small of back, keeper, ASP, keeper, Glock 21 with Surefire x200 in Safariland holster, keeper, Freeze +P, and mag pouch with two 13-rd magazines. All is basketweave leather.

Radio is a Motorola xts3000. I wish we had the 5000, b/c the 3000 sux!!

pc830cop is offline Just another squirrel looking for a NUT
    Verified LEO
    From buckle, counter clockwise:
    cell phone and case, 4 mag pouch, keeper, x26 taser, Motorola radio, stinger flashlight, keeper, nothing in small of back, keeper, OC, Sig 226 40 cal, keeper, digital recorder. All nylon since i work swings. if I rotate to days, I wear accumold elite.

Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
    -Batman Begins

There are gains for all our losses
    There are balms for all our pain
    But, when youth, the dream, departs
    It takes something from our hearts
    And it never comes again

"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts

The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
    T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

Cheech Guest
    Mag pouch, holster, oc spray, asp, glove holder, 2 cuff cases, radio holder. car video camera recorder

THE LAW is offline Around the next turn
    I am a lefty so starting from my left. No keepers through the loops also. Pepper spray ( Red Sabre ) Glock, then cuffs, glove pouch only thing on my back. On my right side front to rear is mic carrier, double mag pouch, asp and radio carrier. We are mandated on how we wear our gear and only can wear what you are issued. The only thing optional is where you carry your asp. Although I am a lefty I only shoot, write and eat left handed. So really my right arm is my strong side so thats why my asp is over there.

nitestokker is offline Banned
    Cell phone, mag pouch, radio, asp, two cuff cases, Taser, Stinger XT, Leatherman, body mike, gun/holster, key holder and a lot of bad guy love! (Plus five knives placed strategically about my body for ground fighting-none of which is on my belt)

slamdunc is offline On The Beat

My belt

Counter clockwise from buckle. open-top cuff case, closed key silencer, O.C., Motorola HT1250--nothing behind the trouser-stripe. Glock 22, Streamlight Stinger, single mag pouch, keeper.
    'The Art of War' teaches us to "Rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's coming, but on our own readiness to receive him"--Sun Tsu

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    From the right to the left, one double case containing to beautiful silver bracelets, adjustable in size for yours and your conterparts comfort, then comes the beautifully compact, expandable pleasure/pain toy (one size fits all) then comes the heavy Sig P220 pistol with attached m3 light finished in an attractive stainless/satin finish. How can one not have this next item, a must at most family gatherings, a fine concentration of spice and oleoresin capsicum (adds flavor to any meal), then comes the useful but still useless Polystinger light, after which comes another set of bracelets, but these ones are black in color so I can look for them for 3 hours after a foot chase in the dark, followed by the 4 magazines for the P220. That is when I am in uniform, but seeing I work UC I wear a shoulder rig, and carry the asp and cuffs in the pockets of my jeans.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Doube magazine case with magzines, baton with baton holder, radio holder with radio, mini-stinger flashlight with holder, maglite ring (and the maglite when used at night), 1 set of hinged handcuffs with case, 1 set of chainlink cuffs with case, pepper spray with holder, duty weapon with holster, mic pack to in-car camera, and cell phone.

kdm0409 is offline ^ Female Deputy
    From buckle to counter clockwise pager, double mag pouch, keeper, radio, cuffs/case, nothing in the middle of my back, then asp, keeper, Glock 21 .45 cal/holster, keeper, Freeze +P, badge. (I wear the badge on my belt cause the gold shirts I am wearing right now do not have the embroidered badge/name on them)
    It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
    ______________________________ __________
    An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
    ______________________________ __________
    In vino veritas!

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    From the buckle clockwise: OC, keeper with a key hook with a single extended streamlight cuff key, gun in holster, keeper, ASP, single cuff case containing hinged cuffs, keeper, (space at small of back), keeper, radio holder and radio, single cuff case containing hinged cuffs, flashlight holder w/ Stinger XT, double mag holder, keeper, back to buckle.

In the BDU pockets... Front right pocket, POV keys; Back pocket right side, duty gloves; Left rear, empty; Left front; knife clipped inside of the pocket; Left Leg, cred case; Right Leg; wallet.

*If one were authorized to do so, one might carry a BUG on one's vest in an Uncle Mikes vest rig. One might also carry an extra mag in each of one's BDU leg pockets. One might indeed.
    Last edited by Hannibal; 09-19-06 at 01:38 PM.

"Stupid should hurt."

Growler is offline I is not happy
    Verified LEO
    Damnit I'm going clockwise here.
    Nylon belt keeper, weapon, keeper, asp baton, keper, handcuff pouch, keeper, rubber glove puch, keeper, keys with handcuff key, locker room key, and to traffic control box, keeper, flashlight, keeper, xtsMotorola radio, oc spray, double magazine pouch, extra set of handcuffs in front ouch.
    And yes I know it's a lot of keepers.

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    clockwise from the front;

cuff case, keeper, safariland 6280 holster, keeper, flashlight, keeper, cuff case, radio, baton, keeper, open top mag pouch, taser.

That should do it
    When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

CountyFourteen is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    hmmm lets see, my repelling gear, my laser gun, my "batman" alert module, my morris code decoder packet, a secret compartment to hold my snacks, a special "fanny pouch" that holds my invisible ink and my alien "outer space people" repellant, my special illumiation device that gets nekkid men out of peoples washing machines, also is used to get people out of the walls, floors, and the people with sledge hammers off of the roof, it was also once used to get "satan" off of someone's front yard, thats about it I guess.........
    Any Post I make is my opinion only!
    I do not have the authority or the permission to post for my Sheriff's Office.

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by CountyFourteen View Post
    hmmm lets see, my repelling gear, my laser gun, my "batman" alert module, my morris code decoder packet, a secret compartment to hold my snacks, a special "fanny pouch" that holds my invisible ink and my alien "outer space people" repellant, my special illumiation device that gets nekkid men out of peoples washing machines, also is used to get people out of the walls, floors, and the people with sledge hammers off of the roof, it was also once used to get "satan" off of someone's front yard, thats about it I guess.........
    No shit.

"Stupid should hurt."

CountyFourteen is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    yup, I believe that stuff is all manditory to work in the county I work for.......
    Any Post I make is my opinion only!
    I do not have the authority or the permission to post for my Sheriff's Office.

dlefdal is offline LEF'S unofficial mascot
    You forgot the special illumination device that get's nekkid girls in your car...............and that gives you their numbers,..............and that.........you get the point.
    When you find yourself in a hole............QUIT DIGGING!!!!!!!!!

OK guys time to come clean. I am not only a police officer but I am also a big time movie star. I am using my real photo as my avatar now. Please NO autographs!!!!

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such

armygrnt502 is offline Making my streets safer, one day at a time
    Verified LEO
    Starting with the buckle and moving counter clockwise:

Rubber glover carrying case
    Cuff hanger w/ cuff
    Tazer with plastic holster (upright in cross draw)
    Leather radio holster (radio is a Motorola Radius300)
    belt keeper
    Gerber Applegate knife
    Streamlight holder with Streamlight Stinger
    belt keeper
    cuff hanger w/cuff
    ASP ultralight baton
    Holster w/ S&W .40 (heavy thing)
    body mic for car camera
    belt keeper
    double mag of golddot hollow point

All in basketweave leather, save for Gerber case (nylon) and ASP holder (black plastic)
    "Sometimes people need a little help. Sometimes people need to be forgiven. And sometimes they need to go to jail."

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    What's on my belt? My belly, like most cops! Oh and all of the junk mentioned in other posts.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

depusm12 is offline Patrolman
    Verified LEO
    Starting right of the buckle clockwise: key holder, glove pouch, belt keeper, Beretta M9 9mm and holster, S&W M 100 handcuffs in a closed pouch, keeper, nothing in the middle of my back, keeper, radio pouch and Motorola XTS300 with microphone, OC 18% closed pouch, Sure Fire 9N in an open top baton pouch, Monadonack Autolock baton in a swivel holder, keeper. Dual magazine pouch with (1) 15 round magazine 9mm ball ammo. All of our duty gear is Bianchi nylon duty gear.
    Last edited by depusm12; 09-19-06 at 09:56 PM.
    James
    Dept of the Army Civilian Police
    "Loyalty above all else, except Honor"
    Never forget those who fell on 9/11/01
    S&W beats 4 Aces every time

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information