Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Terminator is offline BANNED

Airman arrested at hotel with 14-year-old girl

An airman from Robins Air Force Base, Ga., has been arraigned on child enticement charges after allegedly meeting a 14-year-old girl on the social networking Web site, Facebook, and spending a night with her in a Massachusetts hotel.
    Police arrested Airman 1st Class Christopher Stevens, 19, of Missouri on June 5 after finding him in a hotel room with the girl, who was reported missing by her parents the previous night.
    Stevens was arraigned Monday and ordered held in lieu of a $10,000 bond.
    According to a release from the Middlesex County district attorney’s office, police traced the two to a Concord, Mass., hotel after reviewing message traffic on the girl’s laptop and cell phone. Stevens and the girl had engaged in “repeated conversations of a sexual nature on Facebook and through cell phone text messages,” the release said.
    According to a Robins Air Base spokesman, Stevens was on leave status when he was arrested and not absent without permission.
    He is assigned 52nd Combat Communications Squadron at Robins.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Apparently, Jailbait means nothing to him.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man View Post
    Apparently, Jailbait means nothing to him.

Bet it does now!

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

armygrnt502 is offline Making my streets safer, one day at a time
    Verified LEO
    They should have reworded the bottom line to read

"He WAS assigned to the 52nd Combat Communications squadron at Robins."

He will find that he will get it both from the civilain side and military side..UCMJ is a bitch like that. Wonder if he will like Levanworth?
    "Sometimes people need a little help. Sometimes people need to be forgiven. And sometimes they need to go to jail."

garda52 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    He's the jailbait now.
    Remember: if their lips are moving ... they're lying

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    I remember a staff sergeant caught boinking his 15 y/o step daughter in the family's on-base housing . . . by his also serving wife. Ugly.

I can also remember chasing out jailbait toited up to look older than 18 out of my guys barracks (I was dorm boss). A walk through one Saturday by the skycops put the hammer on that. Guys hated me initially but after one of our own got popped for child rape, it was "thanks for saving our butt boss" BS. Young'uns thinking with the stupid head.

ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO
    Apparently, this airman didn't understand the AF slogan of AIM HIGH! He was flying too low under the radar, and when you do that, you usually crash and burn.
    As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

Second Chance is offline Be the last one standing
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Note to male youngsters, older than 18........... Pretend you are a bar and check that i.d., and after checking and verifying to young to fly..........don't let the little head over power the big head!!!!!!!!
    Swamp Mafia

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
    ~Edmond Burke

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and like it, never really care for anything else.
    ~Ernest Hemingway

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow me on twitter.........http://twitter.com/SecondChance122

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Thread Information