Welcome to the APBWeb.
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Thumbs up Different President, Different Corps

AWESOME video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHz5tevLAw]YouTube - Different Presidents, A Different Corps[/ame]
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

213th is offline Solipsist
    Awesome!
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    A picture is worth a thousand words......
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

kjlaw is online now Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Marines don't Lie!!!
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Kimble is offline Fact: sharks love cheeseburgers
    Verified LEO
    You can always tell a true leader, because they are not afraid to get down with the grunts because they have genuine concern for their needs, rather than just schmooze with others in leadership positions.
    "I'm the only one in this room, that I know of, professional enough carry this Glock 40." -Lee Paige, DEA (just before shooting himself in the leg)

"America is all about speed. Hot, nasty, bad-ass speed" Eleanor Roosevelt, 1936

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Whether you agreed or disagreed with GWB, he made it clear that he truly loved and respected the military, despite sending them off to wars.

I am yet to see that from the Obama administration, particularly since he knew that the military vote was very tilted conservative.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    Whether you agreed or disagreed with GWB, he made it clear that he truly loved and respected the military, despite sending them off to wars.
    QFT.

BO is the exact opposite. He cloaks himself with a compassionate air, stating how he has so much respect for our armed forces, so much so that he wants to get them OUT of "unnecessary" harm's way, when in reality all he wants to do is score the stateside anti-war vote.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO
    As a former AF pilot, "W" was proud of his service and proud of today's military troops. Obama, as a questionable patriot of America, is not proud of his protectors and it shows when he is in the presents of America's freedom fighters.
    As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    ........and a video clip is worth a million.

The members of the military know when it comes from the heart and when someone is up there paying us all lip service.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Just call him comrade Obama.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

depusm12 is offline Patrolman
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ex401mp View Post
    Just call him comrade Obama.
    I wouldn't even call him that. I would call him Mr. Obama. He doesn't deserve the title President. Not after apologizing to all our enemies for everything. I will never call him President. GW Bush right or wrong had my respect and support, but BO never will have either. Hopefully BO will be a 1 term wonder.
    James
    Dept of the Army Civilian Police
    "Loyalty above all else, except Honor"
    Never forget those who fell on 9/11/01
    S&W beats 4 Aces every time

Thread Information