Welcome to the APBWeb.

Blade tech duty holster for HK USP w/tactical light

WRS DUTY HOLSTER W/LIGHT / 3 Loop .This dute holster, the WRS is designed to mimic the traditional standard thumbreak that is in use on our standard Level two holsters as well as many other duty style holsters on the market today. The WRS allows for easy securing of the gun after being returned to the holster by simply rotating the hood back over the gun. The holster comes with our Duty drop and offset attachment and 3" Loop . The 3 " solid loop will fit most if not all duty belts. It comes with an 1/4 spacer that can be adjusted for the smaller duty belts. This attachment works great with the WRS and allows the gun to clear body armor. (Available Right Hand Only at this time.)

This is holster was ordered for my HK USP full size with Streamlight TRL-1 tactical light. Will also fit TRL-2. I will also include a GG&G Rail Adapter which you have to have in order to put the tactical light on an HK rail. I paid a total of $130 for holster and $50 for the rail adapter. This is one of the only holster's out there which will fit a fullsize HK with a tactical light. I ended up switching weapons before I was able to use the holster. I have never used it on duty. Check out the Blade Tech website and watch the video of the holster being used.

www.blade-tech.com/WRS-DUTY-HOLSTER-w-Light-3-Loop-pr-1053.html...

$80.00 I will trade for Safariland tactical holster/w light for Glock 22

Reply to this post if you are interested

This post edited by Site Moderator maclean to remove instructions on defeating the holster retention devices. This post is on the public side.

04-24-08 at 1200 hrs PDT
    Last edited by MacLean; 04-24-08 at 03:05 PM.

Pudge is offline Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Welcome to O/R!

Please post an introduction in the introduction thread, and also send in your info to either countybear or myself for verification.

Take a moment to orient yourself with our ToS.

Again, welcome.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Cochese is offline The Grand Royal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak peace ofc View Post
    WRS DUTY HOLSTER W/LIGHT / 3 Loop .This dute holster, the WRS is designed to mimic the traditional standard thumbreak that is in use on our standard Level two holsters as well as many other duty style holsters on the market today. The WRS allows for easy securing of the gun after being returned to the holster by simply rotating the hood back over the gun. The holster comes with our Duty drop and offset attachment and 3" Loop . The 3 " solid loop will fit most if not all duty belts. It comes with an 1/4 spacer that can be adjusted for the smaller duty belts. This attachment works great with the WRS and allows the gun to clear body armor. (Available Right Hand Only at this time.)

This is holster was ordered for my HK USP full size with Streamlight TRL-1 tactical light. Will also fit TRL-2. I will also include a GG&G Rail Adapter which you have to have in order to put the tactical light on an HK rail. I paid a total of $130 for holster and $50 for the rail adapter. This is one of the only holster's out there which will fit a fullsize HK with a tactical light. I ended up switching weapons before I was able to use the holster. I have never used it on duty. Check out the Blade Tech website and watch the video of the holster being used.

www.blade-tech.com/WRS-DUTY-HOLSTER-w-Light-3-Loop-pr-1053.html...

$80.00 I will trade for Safariland tactical holster/w light for Glock 22

Reply to this post if you are interested
    Still available?

Verified LEO

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    Welcome to O/R!

Please post an introduction in the introduction thread, and also send in your info to either countybear or myself for verification.

Take a moment to orient yourself with our ToS.

Again, welcome.
    +1

See my PM for instructions!

Kickass, my 500th post!

Thread Information