Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Cochese is offline The Grand Royal
    Verified LEO

SWAT vest for sale.

Blatant GT cross post.

Well, I was counting on keeping this little puppy. God knows I have enough cash into it. However, there are more pressing things I need, like a new kitchen floor.

It's a build-a-vest adjustable model with snaps and velcro instead of molle. It has two pistol/AR mag pouches, a utility pouch, a Camelback, gas mask bag, radio holder and grab handle. Large Police patch (velcro) on the rear and a small chest patch for the front. The camelback was used once, and you can replace the tip and it'll be good as new, unless you just don't care about my coodies. It'll hold G17/22 20/21 mags and probably most double stack poly mags, or four 1911 mags. USGI mags fit with the flap closed or open. Magpul PMags only fit opentop (which I prefered anyway).

I have about 5 training days with it for a total of about 40 hours of use. It is in new condition. There are no signs of wear.
    $200 for the full carrier with all accessories or $600 including III-A panels born 10/06.

I'll throw in the badass Rocky Mountain Tactical sling and a seperate vest carrier for the panels if they go with the SWAT carrier. I'll try and get pictures of the camelback tomorrow. It's downstairs and I don't feel like tracking water all over the g-damn place.

For sale to Verified LEO only, for obvious reasons.

[/

pc830cop is offline Just another squirrel looking for a NUT
    Verified LEO
    what's the size?

Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
    -Batman Begins

There are gains for all our losses
    There are balms for all our pain
    But, when youth, the dream, departs
    It takes something from our hearts
    And it never comes again

"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts

The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
    T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

Cochese is offline The Grand Royal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pc830cop View Post
    what's the size?
    Here are the sizes...

Still available, and here are the measurements evereyone is PMing me for! Someone buy it! I need to spend 3k on my GD kitchen!
    Across the shoulders over the grab strap... 15.5 inches.

Across the tops of the shoulders (adjustable!) 16.5 inches.

Centerline, collar to bottom... 18 inches.

Top of shoulder to bottom, 21 inches.

Across the widest part on the bottom, 30 inches.

This vest is fully adjustable, around the midline and in the shoulders.

Embroider your last name on the grab handle too.

Here is the camelback. Or should I say Hydration system? It's a liquid solutions 40 oz model and it is made in the USA along with the entire vest and accessories!
    There are snaps/velcro on one side of the hydra system to attach it to the vest and velcro only on the other side for your police (included) patch, sheriff patch, trooper patch, EMS patch or MoLoN LaBe patch.

Thread Information