Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO

tango down vert grip

So I'm looking to purchase a Tango Down vertical grip and upgrade from my crappy ol' Command Arms grip...reason being I have the touch pad to my light affixed to the grip with electrical tape now and I really like the idea of the little "pocket" deal on the tango down grip that the touch pad will sit into (therefore not needing to be rigged on there with tape). But i don't want to spend $60 for the grip. On ebay, there were a number of knock-offs (brands like "Kings Arms" and "Bravo Tac") that had the same features I'm looking for. Anyone have any experience with the knock-off Tango Downs? Am I better off in the long run spending the $60, or will a $10 ebay deal give me the same reliability?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    So I'm looking to purchase a Tango Down vertical grip and upgrade from my crappy ol' Command Arms grip...reason being I have the touch pad to my light affixed to the grip with electrical tape now and I really like the idea of the little "pocket" deal on the tango down grip that the touch pad will sit into (therefore not needing to be rigged on there with tape). But i don't want to spend $60 for the grip. On ebay, there were a number of knock-offs (brands like "Kings Arms" and "Bravo Tac") that had the same features I'm looking for. Anyone have any experience with the knock-off Tango Downs? Am I better off in the long run spending the $60, or will a $10 ebay deal give me the same reliability?
    Spend the extra money.

Every knockoff part I have ever purchased for my rifle or shotgun has ended up being broken or replaced, so I just quit doing it.

I'm anti-vertical grip, but if you gotta have one get the real deal.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

The91Bravo is offline Deputy Sheriff
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    Spend the extra money.

Every knockoff part I have ever purchased for my rifle or shotgun has ended up being broken or replaced, so I just quit doing it.

I'm anti-vertical grip, but if you gotta have one get the real deal.
    X200

I have a Knight's Armament, and when I use it ( I do not prefer them either) it is tough as nails, been through hell and back and still mounts when and where I want it...

p.s. stay away from the shiite that says 'airsoft' lol

GhostCop is offline Sergeant
    They are very expensive but you would not be disappointed with the Surefire 910A vertical foregrip flashlight combo. The thing about quality is you only cry once. I have got the Surefire on a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Tactical that is topped with a leupold Mark IV CQT. An expensive rig but it could be my life on the line.
    "Any community's arm of force - military, police, security - needs people in it who can do necessary evil, and yet not be made evil by it. To do only the necessary and no more. To constantly question the assumptions, to stop the slide into atrocity."

Thread Information