Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Blue 4 U View Post
    Blue, a nice Blue! Got to get a nice Blue revolver will fit nicely into your family.
    LOL! Blue is a very pretty color and one of my favorites, but I can't very well go to a match with the name Pinki and shoot a blue gun can I? (Pinki is not my real name but I do use it as my name/knick name at my matches. I may really change it one day).

What is a Bronx Blush? Don't tell me it is something you get when you get smacked in the face hard enough either!
    Nothing like that I don't think Bronx Blush is one of the newest five colors named after the Borroughs in NY in response to Bloomsburg's dislike of Duracoat. It's a deeper pink color, more like my Sig I guess.
    Arm the sheep!

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinki View Post
    Nothing like that I don't think Bronx Blush is one of the newest five colors named after the Borroughs in NY in response to Bloomsburg's dislike of Duracoat. It's a deeper pink color, more like my Sig I guess.
    I pay Gloomburg no mind, probably why I never heard of it. Mayor Gloomdouche likes his job so much he is looking to do another term! That is if he can get the term limits thrown out.

I thougth it may have been a drink, since I gave up drinking (a public service) a few years back I have not kept up with all the fancy named drinks they serve now, with the fancy price tags. Lucky me!

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Mayor Gloomdouche likes his job so much he is looking to do another term! That is if he can get the term limits thrown out.

I thougth it may have been a drink, since I gave up drinking (a public service) a few years back I have not kept up with all the fancy named drinks they serve now, with the fancy price tags. Lucky me!
    It does sound like a good name for a drink!
    Arm the sheep!

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinki View Post
    I was mostly kidding but I think that's a great idea! Did you think to spray paint the ammo just to find the brass more easily or were you just being funny? It doesn't affect the gun any at all? I wonder if Duracoat would be better than spray paint? Hey, we need to go partners on this and make some money
    Nah, just screwing around but it works. Duracoat, powder coating or other type of permanent coating would screw up the fit of the cartridge and head space in the chamber. Plus it wouldn't reload properly for the same reason. Since our Dept doesn't reload, just recycles the brass, the paint is OK and should come off when cleaned for reloading by whoever gets the brass.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bayern View Post
    Nah, just screwing around but it works. Duracoat, powder coating or other type of permanent coating would screw up the fit of the cartridge and head space in the chamber. Plus it wouldn't reload properly for the same reason. Since our Dept doesn't reload, just recycles the brass, the paint is OK and should come off when cleaned for reloading by whoever gets the brass.

Ah ok that's good to know .. thanks I am scared to start reloading but I've been spending so much on ammo, since I shoot 3 matches a month, that I need to think more seriously about it.
    Arm the sheep!

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Opps 2 Blue, I was wrong, the color is Bronx Rose not Bronx Blush.

http://www.houtsenterprises.net/dur_bloomberg.html
    Arm the sheep!

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    QUOTE=Pinki;391898]Opps 2 Blue, I was wrong, the color is Bronx Rose not Bronx Blush.

http://www.houtsenterprises.net/dur_bloomberg.html[/QUOTE]

Bronx Blush was close but Rose sounds nicer

You can have that color, even though I am not crazy about Brooklyn, yea it is a rivalry thing, I will take this one:

[

Supporting Member Lvl 2

Bronx Blush was close but Rose sounds nicer

You can have that color, even though I am not crazy about Brooklyn, yea it is a rivalry thing, I will take this one:

The Rose looks a sort of purple-pink really.

The Blue is nice -- you should do that
    Arm the sheep!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information