Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Kpdpipes is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinki View Post
    Thanks Mtaylor! I think I'm going to get everything else in black because I'm not sure if I'll get a color match otherwise. That's an anodized pink from the manufacturer

I Believe CavArms has the pink Stock, pistol grop, and handguards you'll need for that puppy M'dear. I WAS going to biuld my daughter an AR/.22 on an Anvil lower, but now you have me thinking.....

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    I have one of these.

Lew: My shop has two of the REAL Tommy guns....had them for over 50 years and locked away in a safe. A friend who was rangemaster at the time, broke one of them out and we fired it with modern, high performance .45 ammo for an afternoon.

I gotta say, that gun will clear a room in no time flat. I burned up about 200 rounds (my turns) and I would carry it anywhere. Wish I could have aquired one!!!

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

ANI4ANI is offline Served my city 1972-1997
    Verified LEO

I'll post my S&W Performance Center 952-2. It's definitely not a duty gun and it's my most expensive handgun. Is it my favorite, probably not. I bought it due to the hype of this model being so accurate and well built. I can tell you it is built to very tight tolerances, she's solid. The accuracy is always up for discussion.
    As today's police officers you are not unlike your counterparts of years past. You are an elite group of select members, a brotherhood of highly trained professionals, who are called upon to protect your community in a time of need. Guardians for safety. Being a police officer is not for the faint of heart. You must be honest, trustworthy and fearless in the face of evil. You are being watched everyday. Represent yourself, your department and the shield, for it should always be the embodiment of all that is good and justly. You are the thin blue line. Be proud, be tough and be safe.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I got to see one of those at a PPC match. Seemed like a decent match gun.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread Information