Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: MY New Rifle...

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    Total guns? Or just say a minimum of 15 pistols, 15 rifles, 15 shotguns etc????
    If it's 15 total, I'm way passed the mark, but I don't think I have 15 shotguns....yet.
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    For most of us married folks, it's 15 total. I replaced some guns with beautiful daughters so I'm good.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm limited by safe space now!
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    For most of us married folks, it's 15 total. I replaced some guns with beautiful daughters so I'm good.
    Excellent trade. I've got some really nice weapons, but when it comes down to it, they are just tools. I know your beautiful daughters will bring you much more joy than all the guns in all our safes combined. If all I had was .38 special and a .22 rifle, I'd get the job done. What you have can never be replaced.
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO
    Nice find. The Mini 30 is not cheap or plentiful. If you use foreign military surplus ammo in it, consider the priming is corrosive. Ruger's stainless steel will corrode. So clean it with Windex in the field and boiling water and detergent at home. The gas piston and op-rod are often overlooked. Some of the foreign military ammo has "hard" primers and the stock Ruger hammer spring will lightly dent the primer but not fire. If you have that come up, check with Wollf Gunsprings for an "extra power" hammer spring. You do not have to disassemble the trigger group (don't try) to install a new hammer spring.

Save your reloadable brass empties, and enjoy your new toy.
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information