WTS/WTT: (WA) Surplus .308/7.62NATO ammo
**SPF**SPF**SPF**This will be for a FTF sale in the Seattle Metro Area (Tukwila to Marysville to Issaquah general). I clened out my shop space and found I had some .308 surplus. My .308 guns are long gone so if you need some surplus for your FALs, PTRs and whatnot, let me know.
What I have:
- 820 rounds of CAVIM in box, 1991 date stamp
- 320 rounds of Chilean (yeah, I know, recycle the components, don't shoot the stuff)
- 640 rounds of South African including 2x sealed battle packs
- 930 rounds of other stuff, NATO stamped, maybe VZ (also labeled M1A2 A/84 date stamp)
- 5 rounds of tracer
- 10+ rounds of Izzy
- 1x battlepack of PROBABLY Hirt but the label is missing (classic Hirt packaging though)
If you want it all, $380. The SA is in one of those metal cans they came in for awhile.
What I will trade for:
- I need .223 factory loads in 55gn or heavier for training (no reloads or HSM please; and/or
- .45ACP in 230gn factory loads also for training (no reloads or HSM please); and/or
- .30-30 factory loads (again, same as above) to feed my Marlin lever gun
I can also do part ammo trade and cash. E-mail me if you have any questions. I believe the price for everything is fair, especially in this climate.