This is a pretty cool event week. Not only does the NMLRA hold a shoot but there is a huge flea market all week also. I went last fall and it was a great time and I can't wait for this week to go again. Anyone who can make it should. It's located in Friendship, IN and is real easy to get to. I've posted directions below.

(I just went and googled the flea market, here's it's website http://friendshipfleamarket.com/Frie...arketTour.html check it out)

Spring National Shoot/NRA National Muzzle Loading Championships/Click for 09 Shoot Program

Saturday, June 13, 2009 to Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Spring National Shoot is one of our largest events on the Walter Cline Range. Contact info: NMLRA Office 812-667-5131

SHOOT 2 MATCHES AT ONCE!
The NRA and the NMLRA have teamed up to bring you a new opportunity: You can now compete in the NRA National Muzzle Loading Championships and at the same time shoot the NMLRA's National Spring Shoot! Enter an NMLRA aggregate and that same score will count toward the NRA National Championships for only $5 more!
Win an NRA National Championship, set NRA National Records and qualify for NRA classifications, all while shooting for NMLRA honors!
For more information: call Roberta 812-667-5131 ext. 224

From Cincinnati, Ohio
I-275 to the Lawrenceburg Exit to State Highway 50 West. Take State Road 62 West at Dillsboro, Indiana and this will bring you to the Walter Cline Range which will be located on your right (do not confuse the range with the large flea market that you will pass first).

From Indianapolis, Indiana
Take I-74 East to Greensburg, Indiana. Exit on Highway 421; take 421 South to Versailles, Indiana. Continue on 421 to State Road 129 South. Follow it to State Road 62 East, follow this through the town of Friendship and the Walter Cline Range will be located on your left.

From Louisville, Kentucky
Go to Madison, Indiana. Take State Road 421 North, passing through the small town of Rexville, Indiana, as you are going out of town turn right onto Rexville Road #800 (this is a county road if you are driving an RV or large mobile home we suggest that you go ahead and follow 421 to Versailles and follow the directions from Versailles). Cross Highway 129 to State Road 62 East, follow this through the town of Friendship, the Walter Cline Range will be located on your left.