Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nsb22 is offline Crazilicious

WTS: Kimber Desert warrior

I'm putting up my Kimber Desert Warrior and all the holsters and mags that I have for it. Asking price is undecided as yet.

The gun has been mildy worked on only to make it more reliable. I got really good at tapping and racking for the first 1000 rounds. I've had maybe two FTF's in the last 3000 rounds. Minor holster wear and rubbing where the light mounts from putting it on and taking it off.

Two safariland holsters in fine tac. One is the 6280 and the other the 6360 both for the surefire light.

Blackhawk cqc holster with paddle.

Surefire x200. Has been mounted for approximately 2000 rounds.

Chip Mccormic and Wilson mags, all 8 rounders. The total number of mags will be updated tonight.

I don't have the original grips. It has a Hogue wraparound grip right now.

It's been my duty gun for 3 years now. The only reason I'm selling is I need some cash. This way I can get some cash and pickup a Springfield xd or a Glock.

It comes with 5 Wilson Combat elites that are about 1 year old, 4 McCormick Power mags and 1 McCormick shooting star. I may have more mags in my storage garage. If I do, they'll get thrown in at no extra cost.

The pic of the holster with the felt curling back is on the 6280.

I'm asking $1,300 Shipped to your FFL. I'm also open to offers.

I did forget to get a picture of the x200. If anyone wants a pic of it, let me know and I'll grab it.

Thanks

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    nice pistola, wish I had some dough...
    Job security...

Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Light comes with it?
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    That is correct. The light is set up for this gun. In my last move I managed to lose the universal adapter for the light. All holsters are right handed. Figured I should specify that in case someone wondered.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Thread Information