Welcome to the APBWeb.
    98z28 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

WTS S&W M&P Night Sights and Holsters (Safariland 6360 and Crossbreed)

I recently switched away from the M&P, so I have a few items that aren't doing me any good:

1. Safariland 6360 for M&P full size with ITI M3, M3X,SSL-1, TLR-1, Surefire X200, X300, LAS-TAC 2, or Insight XTI Procyon, right hand, STX tactical finish, fit code 6360-2190-411: $95 shipped.

2. Crossbreed Ohai Modular holster for M&P compact (will also work with full size), LEFT HAND, like new: $35 shipped. I used this as a vest holster for my backup. Just stuck it right to the velcro on my vest. Very slick setup.

3. Sights:

Burwell tritium rear: $70 shipped
    Novak Tritium front: $20 shipped
    Take them both for $85 shipped

I pulled these off of my duty M&P. They were installed by Dan Burwell a little over three years ago, so the tritium has lots of life left, but the sights are a little banged up. The front sight is a S&W factory (Novak) front night sight. The rear is Burwell's rear site that he had a small tritium lamp installed in. I somehow managed to dig a small chunk of the white ring out of the front sight, which you can see in the pictures. You can tell it is missing when you look at the sight from an angle, but not straight on as you do when shooting. In fact, I didn't notice it had happened until I was cleaning it a while back. I couldn't tell the damage was there when shooting (the white ring looks normal), so I never bothered to replace it. The rear sight has some dings on it, but is still serviceable for anyone wanting to try out the two-dot night sight setup. Feel free to contact me for more pictures, or with any questions.

Payment can be USPS money order, discrete PayPal (+3.5%), or even personal check (item will ship when check clears). Feel free to PM or email me with any questions. sstelk at gmail dot com. No trades at this time.

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    Is the 6360 for a 40 or 45?

98z28 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Morris,

The 6360 was for the 9/40/357, but it is sold. All I have left is:

2. Crossbreed Ohai Modular holster for M&P compact (will also work with full size), LEFT HAND, like new: $35 shipped. I used this as a vest holster for my backup. Just stuck it right to the velcro on my vest. Very slick setup.

3. Sights:

Burwell tritium rear: $70 shipped

Thread Information