Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: COLT!!

Cochese is offline The Grand Royal
    Verified LEO
    Badarse. We should go play swords with them when my GD stamp gets in!

Mark7 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Great looking pony!

11 months- sweet jeebus. It was my understanding the stamp turn-around time is between 5-7 months. I just submitted my paperwork, 1 MAR for a KAC SR-15 SBR, please don't tell me I'm going to have to wait nearly a year to finger it!!!!!
    “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    My stamp time was about 6 months. Waiting for my jelly belly sheriff to sign my form was the other 4.5.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MacLean View Post
    I'm going with a trust for my cans. Waiting around would be seriously annoying.
    I am interested in this method.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Mark7 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    I am interested in this method.
    After looking at both sides, I also went with a trust. But, after my recent experience with my step-dad's trust/estate (a nightmare I'm still going through,) I went with the lawyer route. I contacted this guy: NFA Gun Trust Lawyer Blog :: Published by Florida Gun Trust Lawyer David Goldman who put me in touch with a lawyer in PA that specializes in firearms / gun trusts. While I'm sure Quicken could have done the same thing, I'll rest easier knowing that the money I spent was on a document that was done by someone with experience.

And Mac, even with a trust, as far as I know- you still have to wait for the stamp to come back.
    “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information