Welcome to the APBWeb.
    LawnMM is offline Oppressor of Crackheads

Eotech 512, Lucid 3x Magnifier, Samson Flip Mount

Pulling some optics off my work rifle. I'm in a new assignment and won't have much use for it so I plan to reconfigure for fun on the weekends. Need funds to do it so its time to put stuff up for sale I don't need and some other guys or LE can benefit from.

First up is an Eotech 512, great condition, there's a very light scuff on the holographic hood on the right side that I couldn't even really get to show up in the pictures. You'd have to look hard to see it, not anything disfiguring but working guns get bumped now and then.

I have a 3x fixed Lucid magnifier, surprisingly good little optic. Good clarity, no blemishes. Has windage and elevation screws to center the reticle in the magnifier's field of view.

I also have a Samson flip mount with a split 30mm ring. Very handy if you plan on using a magnifier with a bell shape at the objective lens and you can't just slide it in like an aimpoint magnifier. Samson makes a variety of mounting plates that you can purchase separately and swap the 30mm mount out if you so desire.

I've not been able to find the Eotech for less than 400 online, the magnifier goes for 189, and the mount goes for 150. The setup would cost ya $739 new. I'm looking for...

325.00 Shipped on the Eotech
    85.00 Shipped on the Flip mount
    100.00 Shipped on the 3x Magnifier

Comes to 535.00 total if its all parted out. If you buy all three as a set you can have it all for 450. Considering it would cost ya 400 just for the Eotech new, I think another 50 bucks for a decent Magnifier/Flip Mount combo is a deal, I spent more than that just on the mount.

Payment by USPS money order please.

I have the Eotech box and manual, as well as the boxes for the other stuff but they aren't anythin' special. **Edited to add, email me if interested, I have the stuff up on a few sites and its hard to keep track of posts on all of them, emails pop up on my phone!**

LawnMM is offline Oppressor of Crackheads
    Sold. Thanks for all who looked!

Thread Information