Welcome to the APBWeb.
    bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO

S&W bodyguard (380)

I got me a bodyguard this morning. I like it because it is easy to carry in the pocket and is for self-defense at close range only. It comes, however with only one magazine so I am on the hunt. I've seen prices vary from 30.00 down to 19.99. Smith wants 26.00, so I guess I will go local. If not, the web is a choice. My two 38s (2") hurt my lower back and my Kahr 9mm is kinda heavy. My others are all full size and hard to conceal in the warmer weather. Also I like the laser. I looked at the Ruger LCP but with a laser it is about 100.00 more. If it shoots well up to 156 yds, it will be ok.

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bayern View Post
    I got me a bodyguard this morning. I like it because it is easy to carry in the pocket and is for self-defense at close range only. It comes, however with only one magazine so I am on the hunt. I've seen prices vary from 30.00 down to 19.99. Smith wants 26.00, so I guess I will go local. If not, the web is a choice. My two 38s (2") hurt my lower back and my Kahr 9mm is kinda heavy. My others are all full size and hard to conceal in the warmer weather. Also I like the laser. I looked at the Ruger LCP but with a laser it is about 100.00 more. If it shoots well up to 156 yds, it will be ok.
    156 yards is pretty good for a .380
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    156 yards is pretty good for a .380
    Yeah, sure is. Betch ya don't believe in typos. Spell check didn't catch that one, Thanks.

ChesCopPodz is offline Wandering son
    Verified LEO
    S&W dropped the ball there. Who sells a defense handgun with only one mag?

When I bought my M&P compact, I got 2 mags, one with a finger extension, one with a flat base plate.

I also had good timing, because when I bought it, S&W was running a special where you buy the gun, send a voucher to the company, and get 3 free magazines. So I ended up with a total of 5 mags. 3 with the extension, 2 without.
    The world would be much cleaner if blind people carried brooms instead of sticks.

At communion, when the priest says "Body of Christ", I say "Thanks, I've been working out", then I grab the cracker and run back to my seat

An amateur practices until he gets it right. A professional practices until he cant get it wrong.

They've got us surrounded? Good. Now we can fire in any direction. Those bastards won't get away this time.

Thread Information