Welcome to the APBWeb.
    slygunner is offline Rookie

Custom Kydex Holsters

I am new here to the forum but not new to firearms and all the goodies that go along with them. We are __________ and can be found online at __________ and on facebook if you'ld like to "like" us there! We carry mostly small custom made kydex holsters for the smaller pistols and revolvers. We make neck holsters for a variety of firearms so check us out and if you don't see something for you just email us off the website and we will see if we can bring it in to make something for you! (I have a friend with a gun shop! I know how lucky can I get!!) Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    This Sticky is at the top of this forum:

READ: TERMS OF SERVICE FOR THIS SECTION AND ANY SALES!!!
    Every registered user on OfficerResource.com is now required to have a minimum of 50 posts, and a minimum of 6 months membership duration before they can gain the privilege of posting a NEW THREAD or REPLY in the Classifieds sections, or post FOR SALE ad (or REPLY with selling intent) in any section of the site. Post whoring (i.e. "cool, wow, ..., sweet.....etc) to reach 50+ posts is not allowed. Post count will be reset to zero with or without any notification. If member is caught post whoring two times they will be banned. Posting for sale items in other forums to circumvent this rule is prohibited and the posts will be deleted and infraction points will be issued. Verified LEOs may be granted an exception with permission from a SuperMod or the Site Owner [Reca].

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Please contact Reca about posting sales threads. Particularly for a business. I've edited your OP to reflect this policy. Thanks.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information