Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Odd

Thread: Magpul may leave CO

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Magpul may leave CO

See what liberals bring us. This will be almost 1000 jobs lost in that state and millions of dollars in revenue. All because some people don't respect others civil rights.

http://m.facebook.com/magpul/posts/557882927557394
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Tell 'em to move to Louisiana. We'll welcome 'em with open arms.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Or Mississippi. Legislature is working on a bill protecting guns and parts made here from federal anti-gun crap.

Via Tapatalk.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

CW Mock is offline Trooper
    Verified LEO
    Our legislative slimeballs told Magpul that their manufacture would be exempt from the law ...

So in essence, we can manufacture death dealing, murder infused instruments of mass destruction and send them to YOUR states, but we are going to keep our own safe here. Riiiight. Sleazy bastards.
    "I have an open door policy on tickets ... if I have to open my door, you are getting a ticket. If I turn on those lights, somebody has to pay the electric bill."

The opinions given in my posts and comments
    DO NOT reflect any of the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "CW Mock" on LEF/Officer Resource.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Wow. They can legislate possession but exempt a company because they certainly cannot lose any money in the process. I'd still move my company.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

Odd
    Odd is offline Cosmonaut Trainer
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I hope they do leave, not because I dislike Colorado in any way, but because the nation has held this belief all the states are all identical precious snowflakes for far too long. It was a joyous idea, and about as real and useful as a T-Ball participation trophy. Daydreamers had their chance, let's take the dust covers off and start the laboratories of democracy up again. So far removed from the Jeffersonian tree of liberty are we now that I'm calling in the voice of a Wilsonian progressive for a return to how this republic should function.
    121Traffic likes this.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Magpul has stated they will leave, regardless of any exemption.

They said they could not look their customers in the eye if they stayed.

Good on 'em.

Texas will take them, jobs and all.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

JAYBIRD33081 is offline CAT: THE OTHER WHITE MEAT
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Magpul was already one of my favorite companies. Now with them showing some real backbone, they just became my #1 fav. Good for them. I wish they would come to MN but our gov here wouldn't be any better for them.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Mississippi Speaker of the House encourages Magpul and others to relocate here.

Action Needed: Bring Gun Manufacturers to MS

Gun manufacturers are under attack in anti-Second Amendment states. Today, I wrote a letter to the CEOs of leading firearm manufacturers, including Magpul and Colt, urging them to relocate to Mississippi where their industry and jobs will be appreciated. Spread this message to help us create a grassroots movement so they know they’ll be welcomed here with open arms. – Speaker Philip Gunn
    Read more: Action Needed: Bring Gun Manufacturers to MS | Philip Gunn
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Firearms-makers to politicians on gun rights: You balk, we walk

Firearms companies ranging from gun shops to machinists are joining forces to oppose new gun control laws. Some are threatening to move away from states that crack down on guns, others are refusing to sell gear to police that can't be sold to citizens.

Firearms-makers to politicians on gun rights: You balk, we walk - Yahoo! News

Mark7 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    MAGPUL tells CO lawmakers FU!

Bookface announcement: https://www.facebook.com/magpul/posts/565350306810656

We are proud to announce that within a matter of days we will be going live with a new program. Due to a bill currently moving through the Colorado legislature, there is the possibility that Colorado residents' ability to purchase standard capacity magazines will soon be infringed. Before that happens, and Magpul is forced to leave the state in order to keep to our principles, we will be doing our best to get standard capacity PMAGs into the hands of any Colorado resident that wants them.

Verified Colorado residents will be able to purchase up to ten (10) standard capacity AR/M4 magazines directly from Magpul, and will be given immediate flat-rate $5 shipping, bypassing our current order queue.

Our customers outside of Colorado, please know that our PMAG production will continue at an ever-increasing rate until we do relocate, shipments to our distributors in other states will continue, and that we do not expect relocation to significantly impact PMAG production. We are also aware that Colorado is not the only state with existing or pending magazine capacity restrictions; we are working on programs for other affected states as well.

Full details and instructions will be announced when we are able to go live; please watch here for the coming announcement.
    “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away”

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    LOL I love it!
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    CO gets what it deserves for this. Hopefully every single one of those dems looses their seats in be next election
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

Thread Information