Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    213th is offline Solipsist
    I totally was thinking something else when I read single cup brewing system....:drunk:
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    We just bought ours yesterday. We got the machine (just the one with the two cup sizes), the k-cup carousel and the my k-cup for $75 on craigslist. It's fantastic!!! We'll upgrade to the bigger machine in the future, I'm sure!
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

covman454 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    We have one at the station. Its great, even though I don't drink coffee all that often. Some of the little cups of the concentrate are a bit on the weak side so you have to make half a cup (insulated 20 OZ size) and use two of the concentrate containers. Lots of flavors like hot chocolate or foofoo coffee flavors.

Covman

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I just picked one up after work last night to suprise my wife for her Birthday. I don't drink coffee often, but I'm kind of into this thing, I may just start drinking more.

Aside from what's already been posted, any helpful tips for this thing? What's your favorite brew(s)?
    I love the Dark Magic, (or Black Magic, whatever?) as I like my coffee strong. Very good without being bitter. I use bottled spring water, so that has a lot to do with the taste. Coffee is only as good as the water you use, in my opinion.
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information