Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO

Kitchen Gadgets and Things

So, Reca was nice enough to let me post this for you (thanks, Reca!). I recently started as an independent consultant for Pampered Chef. If you have any kitchen needs (believe me...there's stuff I needed that I didn't even know existed!), you can check out my website at : My Pampered Chef Website. Feel free to browse and if you have any questions, just let me know.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    So, Reca was nice enough to let me post this for you (thanks, Reca!). I recently started as an independent consultant for Pampered Chef. If you have any kitchen needs (believe me...there's stuff I needed that I didn't even know existed!), you can check out my website at : My Pampered Chef Website. Feel free to browse and if you have any questions, just let me know.

Ohhhhhh man. Now I have to take inventory of what Pampered Chef stuff we already have, and what we may need that we don't need.

Looks like daddy might need to find some overtime, or side gig time.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    They have a lot of new stuff, which is nice. And if you guys wanted to "do a show", maybe pass a couple catalogs around and get orders so you can get some of it for free, I'd be more than happy to mail you some. Just let me know what you and Barb want to do.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by irishmick View Post
    They have a lot of new stuff, which is nice. And if you guys wanted to "do a show", maybe pass a couple catalogs around and get orders so you can get some of it for free, I'd be more than happy to mail you some. Just let me know what you and Barb want to do.
    I'll let ya know!

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Link broken

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyme View Post
    Link broken
    Hey lucky...the link works fine on my end. You can copy and paste if you'd like : http://pamperedchef.biz/autumnspc
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Link works fine here.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I am not a fan of home franchising, but Pampered Chef products are quality.
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Working for me now. I think it was one of those ID TEN T errors. thanks

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Thanks, irishmick! My Pampered Chef baking stone is one of my favorite items.

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Just wanted to bump this thread. Pampered Chef is good stuff and if you are going to buy why not help out one of our members!
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Cool stuff!! I'm going to have to look through and buy some stuff.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Verified LEO
    Reca will be having a "party" online. If you want to order and have the credit go towards that, please PM me your email address and I'll email you an invitation to shop for his show.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I'm so excited for my first show. LOL.

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    I am too!!

Alright, I also wanted to let everyone know there are a couple of guest specials and a father's day special in May. When you go to the website and click "shop online", you can enter Reca's name (if you know it...lol) and then click on it. The "Guest Specials" and "Father's Day Special" are listed on the left hand side of the page. Additionally, if you were sent an email, you won't need to enter his name...it will go directly to his show and the information will be in the same area.

Pampered Chef will donate $1 to the American Cancer Society for each and every guest special sold this month...and if you purchase more than $60, you get a free gift with purchase. The Father's Day Special is a grilling apron, a bbq spatula, and a bbq rub for just $29.

I'm hoping to close everything up next week, so please make sure you order by next Thursday at the latest. If you need to wait to order until after that, just let me know and I'll set that up for you.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Please send me you email address if you want to order on my show

sgtbear111 is offline retired
    Verified LEO
    I have a Pampered Chef hand powered rotary cheese grater. It is a durable item and a good buy. It is over ten years old and made of a plastic that cleans up easily, does not stain, and the cutters are stainless and wash up well. I see the same item in some restaurants where they grate cheese onto your salads, pizza, or pasta. Good kitchen tool.
    Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.-- Anonymous

Old People, like me, may not be around to witness the destruction of our Nation. The rest of you may not survive the collapse. We all have the sworn duty to prevent it.

The light of hope burns brighter than the fires of doom.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtbear111 View Post
    I have a Pampered Chef hand powered rotary cheese grater. It is a durable item and a good buy. It is over ten years old and made of a plastic that cleans up easily, does not stain, and the cutters are stainless and wash up well. I see the same item in some restaurants where they grate cheese onto your salads, pizza, or pasta. Good kitchen tool.
    I have that product as well and it's stayed in excellent working condition for about 8 years.

Verified LEO
    Nice!! I love the quality of their products for sure. Last night I used their garlic slicer and absolutely loved it!! It's basically a pencil sharpener for garlic that slices it SUPER thin.

Definitely let Reca or I know if you'd like to order something for his "party". He's gonna rock it!
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Is there anyone else who would like to buy any pampered chef?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information