Results 1 to 6 of 6
11-26-12, 09:27 PM #1
Roach-and-worm eating contest winner choked to death on bug partsA 32-year-old man who died after downing dozens of roaches and worms last month to win a python at a Florida reptile store choked to death, medical officials said Monday.Edward Archbold died "as a result of asphyxia due to choking and aspiration of gastric contents," said the Broward County Medical Examiner's Office. It said his airway was obstructed by bug body parts, and ruled his death was an accident.
11-27-12, 07:18 AM #2
Did he get disqualified for cheating too? Clearly said eating contest, not inhaling contest.
Originally Posted by Herzen
11-27-12, 09:35 AM #3
Karma.Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me
We are who we choose to be.
R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012
11-27-12, 09:35 AM #4
I bet he was a little bug-eyed.To Live Is To Eat
IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24
And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon
We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.
11-27-12, 11:56 AM #5
Didn't drink enough beer towash it down.
11-29-12, 04:04 PM #6
Is this how cockroaches will win?\\` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
`` ` ` ` (3--(____)
"...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)