Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO

Going out of Business

Thanks to the wonderful people that use fraudulant credit cards to buy things with, I am selling everything that I have left at cost to try and break even. As of today I'm out a nice chunk of change. So if you know anyone that is looking for quality led lights or you need some I have some left.

Check out the website I will refund O/R members the shipping. Email me if you want to make a deal?

Thanks in advance
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper_132 View Post
    Thanks to the wonderful people that use fraudulant credit cards to buy things with, I am selling everything that I have left at cost to try and break even. As of today I'm out a nice chunk of change. So if you know anyone that is looking for quality led lights or you need some I have some left.

Check out the website I will refund O/R members the shipping. Email me if you want to make a deal?

Thanks in advance

How did it work out that you got stuck and not the Credit Card company? I've not seen a fraud case yet where the vendor gets hosed when a stolen or fraudulent card is used.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    How did it work out that you got stuck and not the Credit Card company? I've not seen a fraud case yet where the vendor gets hosed when a stolen or fraudulent card is used.

Cause I didn't pay for the $150.00 a month plan I chose the cheaper one, I got worked over.
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper_132 View Post
    Cause I didn't pay for the $150.00 a month plan I chose the cheaper one, I got worked over.

I'm lost. lol
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

cinman1802000 is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    Interested in what you may have...do you have a link to your site?
    "If everything is under control, you're just not going fast enough"---Mario Andretti

Thread Information