Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Earphone Guy is offline Authorized Vendor
    Authorized Vendor

Thumbs up QuiqLite Pocket Lites Now Available at The Earphone Guy

Just as the title stated, QuiqLite Pocket Lites are now available at The Earphone Guy!

Click here for the entire line of QuiqLites.

If you have never seen or heard of these, they were designed by a Cop for Cops!

How many of you tuck your flashlight under your arm while filling out a citation or doing paperwork? Show of hands please!

No more! Tuck this little guy in your pocket and away you go. We even have one that has an ultraviolet light to show the watermarks on drivers license to help in determining if they are fake or not.

And just for the great folks at OfficerResource.com, we are offering an additional 5% discount off of the sale price! Just enter coupon code officerresource.

Click here for the entire line of QuiqLites.

http://www.earphoneguy.com
    http://www.epgtactical.com

Professional accessories for your two-way radio communications is what we specialize in!

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I have an older version of these I got at the SHOT show. Neat tool! Well worth the investment if you check a lot of ID's.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    U picked one of these up from The Earphoneguy. I will tell you that it is better than I thought it was going to be. It is a bit smaller than I thought and I think it will be great for a hands free when I need a light. Another GREAT product with a great price!

Thanks again!
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information