Welcome to the APBWeb.
    APB Guest

(HNP) QuikClot activates factors in blood to promote rapid coagulation

As the first on the scene to any accident or disaster, law enforcement officials are the first point of care for victims. QuikClot hemostasis products now put life-saving technology into the hands of law enforcement officials, giving them the power to treat severe traumatic bleeding and to save lives.

QuikClot products have been proved in the toughest conditions, on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan. Used extensively throughout all branches of the US Military, QuikClot products have saved hundreds of lives and have been chosen by the CoTCCC (Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care) as the only choice for hemostatic agent. This groundbreaking and life-saving technology is now available to Law Enforcement.

QuikClot products are safe, with no known contraindications and contain no animal or human proteins. They are simple and easy to use, yet extremely effective in controlling severe bleeding, keeping patients alive until they can treated by EMS or transported to a hospital or trauma center. QuikClot products are a small investment that could mean the difference between life and death.

QuikClot products are able to rapidly stop bleeding in a variety of situations, including:

- Motor Vehicle Accidents
    - Workplace and At-Home Accidents
    - Gunshot, Knife, and Other Assault Wounds

Our technology has saved hundreds of lives both on the battlefield and right here in the streets of America by first responders and hospital staff. It has been cleared by the FDA for external use for treatment of traumatic bleeding.

Following extensive testing conducted by the Naval Medical Research Center and the Army's Institute for Surgical Research, the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC)
    chose QuikClot Combat Gauze as their exclusive choice for the US Military for traumatic bleeding in wartime injuries.

For more information or to purchase, please visit the QuikClot website at ZMedica - QuikClot® adsorbent hemostatic agent for healthcare providers speeds coagulation & rapidly stops blood loss: Z-Medica Corporation, or call 203-294-000 x231.

To schedule a training seminar with the trauma experts at Z-Medica, manufacturers of QuikClot, send an email to le@z-medica.com .

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    I carry some in a gunshot kit that I keep in my duty bag.

Fortunately haven't had to use it yet, but I've heard lots of good things about it.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    I think I'm going to order some of these!
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    I keep a few in my SHTF bag. Great stuff to have just in case.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO
    I used to buy this stuff by the crate for the kitchen staff at the Space Needle.....always getting cut. Worked like a champ.

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Thread Information