Welcome to the APBWeb.
    APB Guest

(HNP) Crossbreed Holsters Introduces Combo Carrier

Top quality holster manufacturer Crossbreed Holsters, LLC is proud to offer the comfortable and concealable Combo Carrier.

The Combo Carrier holds one spare magazine and one flashlight or tactical light-important tools for those who carry daily or in high-risk environments.

The simple paddle design allows for easy on and off, so that it can be left in the car when entering a non-permissive building, or put on quickly when needed if left beside the gun in "ready" location.

The Combo Carrier is compact so it rides close. It is easily concealed under a light cover garment, such as an open shirt, to give you an advantage in the event of a crisis.

MSRP for the Combo Carrier is $44.50 and is available in single stack, double stack and Glock configurations for 9mm/.40 S&W and 45 ACP.

For more information and to view the full lineup of Crossbreed products, visit Crossbreed Holsters > Home. For any questions or requests, please contact Monica Arnold, PR Director for Blue August, LLC at monica@blueaugust.com .

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Niiiiice! I love my Crossbreed holster.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Thread Information