Welcome to the APBWeb.
    digitalally is offline Rookie

Digital Ally Launches the Most Affordable LE Quality In-Car Video System Available

DIGITAL ALLY INTRODUCES DVM-100 IN-CAR VIDEO SYSTEM

LOWEST-PRICED LAW ENFORCEMENT QUALITY DIGITAL IN-CAR VIDEO SYSTEM ON THE MARKET

Digital Ally, Inc., which develops, manufactures and markets advanced video surveillance, speed enforcement and thermal imaging products, introduced a new addition to its line of in-car video systems. The DVM-100 is designed specifically for those law enforcement agencies that need a high quality digital in-car video system, but are budget-constrained due to reduced funds and tax revenues at the state, county and/or municipal level.

The complete DVM-100 system is priced at only $1,895. “We believe this is the lowest-priced digital in-car video system currently on the market that is compatible with the needs of law enforcement agencies,” noted Ken McCoy, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Digital Ally, Inc. “The DVM-100 offers customers a complete digital in-car video system that is incorporated into a rear view mirror. This is in keeping with Digital Ally’s DVM-750 and DVM-500Plus systems that have been installed in law enforcement vehicle fleets throughout the world.”

“We recognize how difficult it has been for some departments to afford in-car video systems, or as many as they need, during a period of declining tax revenues,” stated Stanton E. Ross, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer. “We often encounter departments with limited budgets that are unable to purchase in-car video systems that can provide protection for law enforcement officers and citizens while documenting important criminal evidence. The DVM-100 allows budget-constrained and smaller agencies to install in-car video systems that are consistent with their capital budgets.”

Although the DVM-100 does not have all the features of the DVM-750 and DVM-500Plus, it is easy to operate and offers high quality video with H.264 Codec at 30 frames per second, pre-event recording, covert mode, metadata, a remote wireless microphone, an integrated microphone for recording inside the vehicle, USB download or removable SD card, back office software, and more. Learn more at: Digital Ally DVM-100 In-Car Video System.

About Digital Ally, Inc.

Digital Ally provides a complete line of digital in-car video systems integrated into a rear-view mirror; waterproof digital video system that is modular to fit motorcycles, boats, or any other motorized vehicle; compact video system that may be worn or mounted; digital video flashlight; thermal imaging camera; and LIDAR handheld speed enforcement gun. For more information, contact Digital Ally at 800-440-4947, sales@digitalallyinc.com or visit www.digitalallyinc.com.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I wish my agency had cameras. My old one did and it saved my ass a few times.
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity.” Sigmund Freud

If $1895 is still too much for your agency, we've just gotten the DVM-100 wireless mic working with the FirstVu (our small wearable/mountable system), which costs quite a bit less although you'll lose the automatic record triggers. I think there's also a sale going on for the FirstVu until the end of Sept. You can compare all the systems' features here: Digital Ally's Digital In-Car Video Systems. Good luck and stay safe!

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    I just showed these to my Chief and he is interested. Do you have a way we can T&E one for a few weeks?
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

Sure, you can use the map at Contact Digital Ally to contact your local representative or just call 800-440-4947 and they'll get you all taken care of.

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO
    Thanks! Email sent to the local rep. Looking forward to trying it out.
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Anything has to be better than the junk we have.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Bjohnson63 is offline King of the Shit Bucket
    Verified LEO
    Our department uses digital ally and it works quite well. no complaints.

Thread Information