Welcome to the APBWeb.
    APB Guest

(HNP) Pelican Goes To Work With The 1460TOOL - Mobile Tool Chest

TORRANCE, CA -- October 3, 2010
    - To offer a legendarily tough, portable tool protection solution, Pelican Products has introduced the 1460TOOL - Mobile Tool Chest.

The 1460TOOL features a two-level, extra deep, fully customizable tray system that lifts out of the case on reinforced stainless steel brackets. The trays, with their interchangeable dividers, accommodate a wide variety of configurations to protect and organize standard hand tools and accessories that mechanics and service technicians use in the field. When the case is properly closed, its lid works with the tray system to form a seal that secures all parts inside so that the case can be flipped upside down and the contents will stay organized. Additionally the lid opens up 180 degrees to form a wide stable base.

The 1460TOOL is engineered with an open cell-core wall, polymer construction that protects sensitive equipment from the world's harshest conditions. Standard features include a lid equipped with a polymer o-ring for a dustproof and water-resistant seal, as well as two dual action latches that have been tested to withstand nearly 400 pounds of pressure (but open with a light pull). To add another level of security and discourage break-ins, the 1460 TOOL also features two stainless steel padlock protectors.

The 1460TOOL sports an integrated automatic pressure equalization valve that keeps moisture out and prevents vacuum lock, ensuring the case is easier to open at any altitude. Two over molded rubberized grips are standard on each side and a handle on top of the case is also featured. Genuine Pelican Cases are fully stackable for optimal space efficiency and can always be spotted by their distinctive, trademarked "Dual Band" design.

With an MSRP of $339.95, the 1460TOOL - Mobile Tool Chest is available in black, tool-box red or yellow and backed by the Pelican Products Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence.

About Pelican Products
    Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in design and manufacture of both high-performance protective case solutions and advanced portable lighting systems. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including firefighters, police, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and consumer. Pelican products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 12 countries, with 22 offices and six manufacturing facilities across the globe. For more information, visit Welcome to www.pelican.com - Pelican Products is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced lighting systems and virtually indestructible cases. or Behrman Capital - Partners In Growth - Welcome.

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    How is this different from a tackle box? Other than the insane price?
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    How is this different from a tackle box? Other than the insane price?
    Yeah, I wuz workin' up a pretty good woody looking at it and reading the features - - - until I saw the price. (Had the same effect on my woody as seeing my ex walk into the room nekkid.) Bye-bye woody.

No disrespect to APB, and I know that Pelican products are among the best, but WOW!!!

Guess my couple of rusty screwdrivers and those sticky vice grips will have to reside in their cardboard box a little while longer.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Thread Information