Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-18-09, 12:27 AM #1
Forums LEO Verification Requirements
Forums LEO Verification Requirements:
You must be a retired (for service or service related disability) or currently employed and fully sworn full-time/part-time/reserve/auxiliary law enforcement officer with full arrest powers, law enforcement authority in your jurisdiction, and have graduated a law enforcement academy for law enforcement officers. You must be able to or have had the ability to (for retired officers) perform full law enforcement functions, such as; making arrests, serving warrants, enforcing traffic laws, enforcing local ordinances, and enforcing state laws, etc. Members of (non-civilian) military law enforcement (Air Force, Army, USMC, Navy, and Coast Guard) do not meet our verification requirements. If you are not sure you meet these requirements, private message a Site Staff member, and we will advise you.
The following are some, but not all of the reasons for which Officer Resource may remove a Verified LEO tag from a member:
1) A Verified LEO has a change in employment status.
2) A Verified LEO has been charged or indicted (pending adjudication), or convicted of a crime.
3) A Verified LEO whose behavior on the site has demonstrated poor judgment.
4) A Verified LEO who has committed an act of ethical or moral turpitude.
5) Any other reason that is in the best interest of the site.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)