Welcome to the APBWeb.

View Poll Results: If you are a member here at OR, have you checked out the FaceBook Page: Survive the Streets?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 78.57%
  • No

1 7.14%
  • I am not on Facebook.

2 14.29%
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By That Guy

Thread: A BIG Welcome to Survive the Streets [STS]

That Guy is offline No one in particular
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Exclamation A BIG Welcome to Survive the Streets [STS]

Due to a recent partnership with the FaceBook Page: Survive the Streets, (https://www.facebook.com/SurviveTheStreet) we have experienced a huge inflow of new members, both LEO and non-LEO. We welcome you all!
    By all means, jump in and get a feel for the place. To those LEOs that are wanting to submit information for verification and to those that already have, please be patient. We pride ourselves in our verification process here above all else. We are working as diligently as possible while still riding our beats.

Feel free to take issues discussed here back Survive the Streets (unless it is items discussed in the verified sections), and also feel free to bring issues and stories from STS back here to discuss with other verified officers. To the family members and other supporters of Law Enforcement, you can do the same in the Squad Room area.

STS is really a great place to network and learn from other officers and incidents from around the country. It is becoming one of the best places to look for police related videos. OR is simply a place to discuss many of the same issues in a more controlled environment. This site is owned and ran by cops. Together, both places have a tremendous ability to help cops with many issues that the encounter from day to day. Both places also allow us to discuss issues that only cops, their families, and others that support cops can relate too.
    Reca, Pudge and locust like this.

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Good stuff!
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I checked no, but to tell the truth, I hardly ever look at mt page. I am just not into it. And I use my cell phone for what it was designed for; A PHONE.

That Guy is offline No one in particular
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bump bump for the new week.

Thread Information