Welcome to the APBWeb.
    10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO

Cop vs. Heavyweight Fighter *Video*

Watch what happens when this ex-heavyweight fighter decides to take on this smaller built officer. Turns out to be a pretty rough situation for the officer, but I give him much credit for hanging in there and fighting for his life.

Note: This link is NOT WORK SAFE due to advertisments on the page.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...weight_Fighter

Thoughts? Comments?
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Good luck getting comments from the officers in General Topics. I will say that he went home and that is a plus in my book.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    I talked so much about at o.com. Next time I'm over there I'll cut and paste my reply.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I mainly posted it to serve as a reminder to all LEO's to never let your guard down. There's no such thing as a routine traffic stop!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    I was once involved in locking up Mitch Greene for TOS and possession... wasn't a good night.

Part of my response from o.com:

That's why it's important, even vital, that police practice hand to hand as often (if not more so) than firearms.

Funny- I'm not hearing so much smack talk from the "Screw martial arts! I'd just use gun-fu on him!" crowd, now. This video proves what I've been saying all along: your gun is falible and will not always be there- you're hands and feet will.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Cst.SB is offline Officer First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Part of my response from o.com:

That's why it's important, even vital, that police practice hand to hand as often (if not more so) than firearms.

Funny- I'm not hearing so much smack talk from the "Screw martial arts! I'd just use gun-fu on him!" crowd, now. This video proves what I've been saying all along: your gun is falible and will not always be there- you're hands and feet will.
    The RCMP (I believe) doesn't allow us to carry BUGs and video like this seriously make me consider buying one. One of my friends used to carry one, and he rational was, that if he had to use it, and it became an issue, at least he'd be attending is discipline hearing!

I would have like to have seen what happened once the back up officer arrived.

The guy was shot in center mass. Why didn't he go down?

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieGirlieChick View Post
    Because he wasn't shot enough.
    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by PixieGirlieChick View Post
    You'd be amazed at the tenacity of the human body when it's hit by a bullet- especially if that bullet is a 9mm (which is probably the most common type of caliber the police use).

I've seen guys survive getting hit more than 18 times with a 9mm- all center mass. The guy was hospitalized for months, and could not eat solid food for most of his stay, but he survived.

If that officer had been using a .45 ACP round, which is my perferred caliber, then I can almost guaruntee a different outcome.

Thread Information