Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Retmilleo909 is offline Banned

Puppy baked in an oven..

http://www.ajc.com/search/content/me...uppy1216a.html

This case sickened me and these 2 punks should have their asses painted and then be forced to sit bare assed on a hot stove to get a taste of what this puppy went through.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    I will see your story and raise you one.

click for story

DAYTON, Ohio - A woman suspected of killing her month-old daughter by putting her in a microwave oven pleaded not guilty Tuesday.

An attorney entered the plea for China Arnold, 26, who remained in the Montgomery County Jail for the video arraignment. Montgomery County Common Pleas Judge John Kessler continued her bond at $1 million.

Prosecutors had asked Kessler to hold her without bond, saying she has a criminal record and is a flight risk. Defense attorney Jon Paul Rion wanted bond reduced.

"Miss Arnold is a loving mother who is innocent of these charges," Rion said. "She has cooperated with police. She has never tried to run from police."

She stood with her hands behind her back, slowly shaking her head during the arraignment. She winced when Kessler announced he was keeping bond at $1 million.

Arnold was indicted last week on a charge of aggravated murder, and the prosecutor said he would seek the death penalty.

The baby, Paris Talley, died Aug. 30, 2005.

3 other kids
    The coroner concluded that the injuries could have only been caused by the baby being cooked in a microwave oven, according to Montgomery County Prosecutor Mathias Heck Jr. Investigators have said evidence that includes high-heat internal injuries and the absence of external burn marks on the baby were consistent with a microwave.

Heck has declined to discuss a possible motive or release any other details about the case. He said Arnold would be subject to the death penalty if convicted because the victim was a child.

Rion has said Arnold had nothing to do with her child's death. She is also the mother of three boys — ages 9, 7 and 4.

The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and the child's father went out for a short time and left the child with a baby sitter, Rion said. The mother didn't sense anything out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was found unconscious, he said.

Arnold was convicted of forgery in 2002 and of abduction in 2000, according to records in Montgomery County Common Pleas Court. She was put on probation for five years in each case

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    That is fucking sickening. These two don't deserve to share my air.

"Stupid should hurt."

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Esteda View Post
    http://www.ajc.com/search/content/me...uppy1216a.html

This case sickened me and these 2 punks should have their asses painted and then be forced to sit bare assed on a hot stove to get a taste of what this puppy went through.
    "One juror simply refused to consider whether two brothers were guilty of hogtying a small puppy with duct tape and stuffing it live inside a searing hot gas oven." Shouldn't that have gotten her tossed immediately? We had a case similar to this recently, the guy got 30 years when it was all done, 5 for grand larceny, 15 consecutive years in prison for second-degree burglary and 10 consecutive years for two counts of ill treatment of animals. He stuffed two dogs in an oven while he stole stuff during a break-in, one died. He's up for more felony charges now, because he spit on officers after the trial. His mother also got involved in the "scuffle' (I wonder where the kid got it from?) but I haven't heard if she's going t be charged with anything yet.

Reca, whoever did that to the baby should die. Now.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    I can't even begin to tell you how sick it makes me to think about the cases listed here. I can't even put into words what I would like to do to these two fucking COMPLETE and TOTAL cancers on society......

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    What the hell is it with burning animals??
    http://www.thestate.com/mld/thestate...l/16243084.htm

Reward offered in puppy burning

The Humane Society of the United States is offering up to $2,500 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for torturing and burning a puppy in Cayce last week, a society news release said.

On Dec. 9, Cayce police found the body of a black, female Labrador retriever/pit bull mix in an abandoned school on Lexington Avenue after they responded to a report of trespassing.

Four people wearing red jackets or sweatshirts with hoods, red baseball caps and dark-colored pants were seen leaving the area, the release said.

Anyone with information can call Cayce police at (803) 794-0456.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Man View Post
    I can't even begin to tell you how sick it makes me to think about the cases listed here. I can't even put into words what I would like to do to these two fucking COMPLETE and TOTAL cancers on society......
    my thoughts exactly
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Agreed.

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Absolutely disgraceful. Those people have some screws loose...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

spcwes is offline Wookie!!!!
    Verified LEO
    The kind of folks that you want to just slam your forehead into their nose to say "hi, you’re a POS!"

OMG, a microwave, this brings a tear to my eye.....
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    "One juror simply refused to consider whether two brothers were guilty of hogtying a small puppy with duct tape and stuffing it live inside a searing hot gas oven." Shouldn't that have gotten her tossed immediately? We had a case similar to this recently, the guy got 30 years when it was all done, 5 for grand larceny, 15 consecutive years in prison for second-degree burglary and 10 consecutive years for two counts of ill treatment of animals. He stuffed two dogs in an oven while he stole stuff during a break-in, one died. He's up for more felony charges now, because he spit on officers after the trial. His mother also got involved in the "scuffle' (I wonder where the kid got it from?) but I haven't heard if she's going t be charged with anything yet.

Reca, whoever did that to the baby should die. Now.
    You know if you bust his fucking ass in the mouth with an ASP he will probably not be able to spit as well!!!
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

phoenixrose is offline Firebrand
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I feel the exact same way.
    phoenixrose
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If the sex scene doesn't make you want to do it - whatever it is they're doing - it hasn't been written right.~~~Sloan Wilson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT canary?"

I will donate the ammo if anyone wants to pop these three a new asshole right in the middle of their forheads

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    It's things like these that remind me- despite what anyone may try to tell me- humans are little more than animals. Hell, even animals don't do the crap we do to each other.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog32 View Post
    I will donate the ammo if anyone wants to pop these three a new asshole right in the middle of their forheads
    Care to make it four Lawdog?

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?i...sort=1&start=1

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Dallas also had one earlier this year that I heard about on the TV news - Absolutely sickening:
    http://www.nbc5i.com/news/8947003/detail.html

Mercy The Burned Dog Dies Sunday Night
    Reward Now Stands At $10,000

POSTED: 1:17 am CDT April 24, 2006
    UPDATED: 11:31 am CDT April 24, 2006

DALLAS -- Mercy, the 10-month-old puppy who was doused with gasoline and set on fire, died Sunday at about 9:30 p.m. at the veterinary clinic where she was being treated.

Doctors said Mercy showed some improvement Saturday, but her condition started to deteriorate Sunday afternoon. She was given a plasma transfusion, but shortly afterward her heart -- weakened by burns over 60 percent of her body -- stopped beating.

The young pit-bull mix was rescued Friday, April 14, by a Dallas man who saw her in the wooded area behind the Rock Creek Apartments at Preston and Belt Line in Far North Dallas. He took the dog to Operation Kindness Animal Shelter in Carrolton, where she was given immediate veterinary care.

Mercy was transferred to the Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center last Monday. She had surgery the following day to remove most of her burned ears and begin the painful debridement treatment. Doctors cautioned that, because of the severity and extent of her injuries -- which also included stab wounds and cuts -- her prognosis was guarded.

"All of us at Operation Kindness, as well as thousands of people who have been moved by her plight, are grieving for Mercy," said Jonnie England, executive director at Operation Kindness. "We were so hopeful that this beautiful, gentle dog, who had suffered and endured unbearable pain, would pull through in the end. It's more important than ever that the person who brutalized her be caught and brought to justice, for Mercy's sake."

The reward now stands at $10,000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person responsible for torturing and, ultimately, killing Mercy.

The case is being investigated by Dallas Animal Services' Cruelty Division and the Dallas Police Department. Anyone with information should call 311 or Dallas Animal Services at (214) 671-0246.

Public Memorial Held For Tortured Dog

Service Scheduled For 10 A.M. Saturday

POSTED: 12:19 pm CDT April 28, 2006
    UPDATED: 8:36 pm CDT April 29, 2006

FORT WORTH, Texas -- A public memorial was held Saturday for Mercy the dog, who died Sunday after being stabbed, doused with gasoline and set on fire.

The memorial was held at Operation Kindness' Memorial Garden. The no-kill animal shelter is located in Carrollton at 3201 Earhart Drive.

Mercy was taken to Carrollton animal shelter Operation Kindness for emergency surgery. Despite numerous emergency surgeries, she died days later.

DeShawn Brown, 21, was arrested early Thursday morning in Corinth. He faces several charges including cruelty to animals, police said. Brown posted bond and was released.

On The Web: Operation Kindness Memorial
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 12-16-06 at 10:02 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Verified LEO
    Man, I have to say that we as a species do not rate as animals. We are our own kind and with bullshit like this we should be called fucking monsters.

I am just disgusted right now.
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    I read a lot of sailing novels.

Flogging round the fleet seems quite appropriate; don’t you think?

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

BEK
    BEK is offline Lieutenant
    Verified LEO
    I think whatever you do to the animal should be done to you.... yes im an old testiment type of guy and for the person that microwaved a baby, i will send money to fund a big one to fry that bitch. just make sure it has that spinniny thingy in it

General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    Quote Originally Posted by BEK320 View Post
    I think whatever you do to the animal should be done to you....
    fair 'nuff... I wonder how much it would cost to build a jumbo microwave...
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information