Welcome to the APBWeb.
    keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

the Presidents speech.

I was very impressed with Pres. Bush's speech last night. It sounds like he might just start allowing our troops to do their job without all of the internal and external political influence. I'd love to see them go into Al-Sadr's nest and start kicking ass and fight a war the only way it should be fought: to achieve victory.

Of course, the democrat response was typical hypocrisy, given that as little as 2-months ago, Pelosi, Reed and that idiot from Illinios were all calling for more troops to get the job done. Now, they are against "expansion!" What is their plan?!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Their plan is anything that the President doesn't endorse, unless it works. Then they'll say that was their plan all along. It's easy to criticise when you aren't calling the shots.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian View Post
    Their plan is anything that the President doesn't endorse, unless it works. Then they'll say that was their plan all along. It's easy to criticise when you aren't calling the shots.
    +1.

I just wish we'd either take it over completely like we did Japan, or just back out and seal the borders air-tight, so what goes on in Baghdad and Fallujah doesn't affect us one way or another.

Right now, we're just basically providing a free security service to the Iraqi government. It pains me to see the military being used as a security service.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-11-07 at 04:12 PM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Thread Information