Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    phoenixrose is offline Firebrand
    Supporting Member Lvl 3

Do You Have Type A Personality?

Okay, I did a search and did not see this, but I didn't spend much time looking, either. If it's a rerun...ignore please.

Also, I am not good at posting links, so I hope this works. It's a short test you can take to determine your Personality type..A or B. I found it while researching personality types. Kinda cool. Of course...you DO have to post your results.

http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/...ty_access.html

Your score = 55

What does your score mean?
    You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.
    phoenixrose
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If the sex scene doesn't make you want to do it - whatever it is they're doing - it hasn't been written right.~~~Sloan Wilson
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT canary?"

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Your score = 23

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

bayern is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    score: 50
    You seem to be in the middle between the Type A and Type B personality. In this case, the middle ground is good. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind and you know how and when to relax. Nonetheless, you realize that picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life. The equilibrium is important, so don't let your hostile, aggressive, and competitive alter ego take over too often. Generally, you are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. Yours is a very healthy attitude towards life.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Your score = 71

You seem to have found a balance between absolute asceticism and utter hedonism. You are able to appreciate and even lose yourself in the sights, smells, sounds, tastes, and feel of life. Nonetheless, you aren't totally pleasure-driven and you are able to keep your emotions balanced. You are able to stay focused and to persevere, even though you might be trudging through a particularly dull or insipid period of life. If you would like, you can intensify your sensual side by using your eyes, ears, nose, and fingertips to explore all of the stimuli that whirl around you at any given time. Walk through the park smelling the mown grass, absorbing the vast blueness of the sky, hearing the laughter of children, and the sound of your breath. You only have one life so just make sure that you are not missing out on some sensual pleasures of the moment.
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Your score = 26

You seem to be far from having a Type A personality. Your attitude to life is more of the "smell the roses" kind. You know how and when to relax. The hostile, aggressive and competitive part of you surfaces rarely. You are easy to be around, and people tend to feel relaxed and comfortable in your presence. It's a very healthy attitude towards life. Just make sure you don't miss important opportunities because of being too cool and relaxed. Picking up a challenge and competing a little bit for your place in the sun can add some spice to your life.

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Your score = 52

~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Mine was a 47 in the middle.

Gatekeeper is offline Enjoy your stay
    Oops! I guess I need to relax
    Your score = 85

You seem to have a Type A personality. Type A personality is characterized by an exaggerated sense of time urgency, competitiveness, anger and hostility. People who share certain characteristics with you are often concerned with the acquisition of objects and generally dissatisfied with the world, including oneself. You don't know how and when to relax. People probably get tense around you, and they tend to feel threatened in your presence. Continuous stress and allowing unexpressed feelings to pile up are not good for your health. You should start learning how to relax, to let go, and enjoy life. Work on your communication skills. Try to take it easy and be lazy sometimes. It might be hard and it would take some effort, but you certainly know how to pick up a challenge.

zap
    zap is offline yeahrightsurewhatever
    Verified LEO
    These questions left a lot to be desired....

Results of Your Type A Personality Test
    Personality Type

Your score = 55

Stupidity Recognition Technician

Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Your score = 38

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Your score = 32

"It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Aegis is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Your score = 58

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    it won't give me my score dammit!

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    41 - in between.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    52 Your score

Jackalope is offline Yell O
    64 for me.
    "I'm not a coward,
    I've just never been tested
    I'd like to think that if I was,
    I would pass"
    ~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.

Damn it I didn't score 100%.
    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

deputy29 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    88 for me. Maybe I need to work on relaxing a bit.

Roses is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njpd View Post
    Your score = 71

You seem to have found a balance between absolute asceticism and utter hedonism. You are able to appreciate and even lose yourself in the sights, smells, sounds, tastes, and feel of life. Nonetheless, you aren't totally pleasure-driven and you are able to keep your emotions balanced. You are able to stay focused and to persevere, even though you might be trudging through a particularly dull or insipid period of life. If you would like, you can intensify your sensual side by using your eyes, ears, nose, and fingertips to explore all of the stimuli that whirl around you at any given time. Walk through the park smelling the mown grass, absorbing the vast blueness of the sky, hearing the laughter of children, and the sound of your breath. You only have one life so just make sure that you are not missing out on some sensual pleasures of the moment.

You're too funny!
    http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/1369/rosekdrosetransp9fk2eb.gif

A Smile

A smile cost nothing, but gives so much.

It enriches those who receive it,
    without making poorer those who give.
    It takes but a moment, but the memory
    of it sometimes lasts forever.

None is so rich or mighty that he
    can get along without it,
    and none is so poor but that
    he can be made rich by it.

A smile creates happiness in the home,
    fosters goodwill in business,
    and is the countersign of friendship.

It brings rest to the weary,
    cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad,
    and it is nature's best antidote for trouble.

Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed,
    or stolen, for it is something that is of no
    value to anyone until it is given away.

Some people are too tired to give you a smile.
    Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile
    so much as he who has no more to give.

- author unknown

pc830cop is offline Just another squirrel looking for a NUT
    Verified LEO
    Your score = 79

You seem to have a Type A personality. Type A personality is characterized by an exaggerated sense of time urgency, competitiveness, anger and hostility. People who share certain characteristics with you are often concerned with the acquisition of objects and generally dissatisfied with the world, including oneself. You don't know how and when to relax. People probably get tense around you, and they tend to feel threatened in your presence. Continuous stress and allowing unexpressed feelings to pile up are not good for your health. You should start learning how to relax, to let go, and enjoy life. Work on your communication skills. Try to take it easy and be lazy sometimes. It might be hard and it would take some effort, but you certainly know how to pick up a challenge.

I could relax if we didn't have so many idiots out here! there's not enough jails! can we throw them all on the faralon islands near san francisco...

Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)

"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
    -Batman Begins

There are gains for all our losses
    There are balms for all our pain
    But, when youth, the dream, departs
    It takes something from our hearts
    And it never comes again

"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts

The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
    T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information