Welcome to the APBWeb.
    TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer

Angry Whacked-Out Web Site: 7 Million Cops will Burn to Death in Gasoline

This web site is whacked out... The bottom line (I think) is that 7 Million Cops will Burn to Death in Gasoline because Bush is accepting bribes to prevent the Electric Windmill Car???
    http://www.inventor-warp-speed.com/

Listen to the weazle as he narrates it - Sounds like a coke-bottle foureyes dork. In part:

One Billionth Electric Windmill Car
    7 Million Cops will burn and burn to death in gasoline
    11 Jan 2007 DC --- Justifying the addition of 21,500 U.S. troops, Bush also acknowledged the extent to which he needs oil revenues to pay off officials - Quid Pro Quo $10 Billion in Oil bribes for Colorado alone...
    11 Jan. 2007 President Bush’s new approach to the Iraq war depends for success on Oil money for Iraq clerics and government workers, same thing Bush does in the USA, giving oil money bribes to city and state Mayors and Governors to go along wi6h the suppression of the Electric Windmill Car and letting 7 million cops and kids burn and burn to death in gasoline.

NASA too took oil genocide bribes to keep quiet about 7 million Americans who will burn and burn to death for more oil money for Bush, McCain, Kennedy etc. to waste on war not 700 New Shuttles.
    7 Million Cops will burn and burn to death in gasoline
    Justifying the addition of 21,500 U.S. troops, Bush also acknowledged the extent to which he needs oil revenues to pay off officials in Iraq and in the USA as local Governors like Swartznigger will demand more bribes for California as he is taking more risk as the "7 Million Terminator Cops" with the burned faces from gasoline will burn Swartznigger and his wife + kids in gasoline when Oil Genocide Riots break out in California - Cop killers will be dealt with Yes! in the midst of revenge by those burned in gasoline when their cop car was rearended
    and burst into flames..
    Justifying the addition of 21,500 U.S. troops, Bush also acknowledged the extent to which he needs oil revenues to pay off officials in Iraq and in the USA to go along with letting 7 million cops and kids burn and burn to death in gasoline.
    Quid Pro Quo $10 Billion in Oil bribes for Colorado alone... Quid Pro Quo
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-28-07 at 01:54 AM.

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Hawk1 is offline Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    I hope this clown is out on on the street. We use a term at work for this type of idiot, a "nuphy" (Needs Urgent Psych Help Yesterday), seems to fit nicely.
    "Contrary to popular belief, you will not rise to the occasion, but will fall to the level of your training"

J-WS6 is offline What Willis was talking about
    Wow... Poster child for lithium. I couldnt even begin to understand his ramblings.

bak407 is offline Butt Sniffer
    Weird.
    FTL_Ian saved my career! Now my productivity is up 450%. Thanks FTL_Ian, you worked for me!

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Another ringing endorsement for the University of Colorado at Boulder.

This must be his picture... It's on his "Vacation" page.

Approach with caution... He may pack a ray gun

Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-28-07 at 03:48 PM.

(\__/)

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    He's advertising his invention using scare tactics. What's new about that? Burglar alarm companies do it all the time. Is this guy a moron? Yep. It that unusual? Nope. SSDM. (Same Shit, Different Moron)
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Gatekeeper is offline Enjoy your stay
    WTF?! This guy is a flake. I hope it all makes sense in his mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    He's advertising his invention using scare tactics. What's new about that? Burglar alarm companies do it all the time. Is this guy a moron? Yep. It that unusual? Nope. SSDM. (Same Shit, Different Moron)
    He doesn't have a real invention -If you read his resume, this will be apparent. How many millions of inventors have dedicated their lifetimes to something like this before, until they got a taste of Thermodynamics hitting them in the face and leaving a deep black & blue mark? lol

It's kinda sad for most of them, but this guy seems to have funneled his disappointment into being a candidate for the psych ward.

http://www.electricwindmillcar.com/resume.html

WORK EXPERIENCE

I invented an Electric Windmill Car, I put 10 windmills on the front of a
    car and created a perpetual motion machine. I call this invention the Electric
    Windmill Car. I have 100 other inventions besides the Electric Windmill Car.

Willing and able to work any job or any shift. I have an AA degree plus
    am very inventive. I will give many innovative ideas to my employer to help make
    a larger profit and I will profit by getting the cure for cancer by keeping my
    mind active on the job. PS I hope to get gravity control too.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-28-07 at 09:46 PM.

(\__/)

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I sincerely hope it's someone's idea of a joke site.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TXCharlie View Post
    He doesn't have a real invention -If you read his resume, this will be apparent. How many millions of inventors have dedicated their lifetimes to something like this before, until they got a taste of Thermodynamics hitting them in the face and leaving a deep black & blue mark? lol

It's kinda sad for most of them, but this guy seems to have funneled his disappointment into being a candidate for the psych ward.

http://www.electricwindmillcar.com/resume.html
    In 9th grade I was dabbling with the notion of a car that used energy capture during braking using hydraulics - those same hydraulic drives would offer independent drive and all wheel drive for limited use, but with a standard 2WD driveline for regular operation. Showed it to the physics teacher, he said perpetual motion machines were impossible. I said I understood, but that it wasn't one.

Guess they call 'em hybrid cars now and use electric motors. Oh well. Can't fault the teacher much, it was a public school. Later I realized I was re-inventing the wheel anyway after reading about some trucks and military vehicles from the turn of the last century to present.

This guy's clearly a nut (listen to the audio, he's not laughing)
    I just like to share and it sparked a memory.

Yeah, but recovering energy during braking (using generators or hydraulics) isn't the same thing as creating energy out of thin air - You were just ahead of your time, Bug

That's just like me... a couple of years ago, I had the bright idea of combining some OCR (Optical Character Reader) technology I was messing with in my work with a camera & database to let cops scan cars that pass them for stolen plates - But a Sargent I talked to about it poo-pooed it and said they'd never use it. My excitement over it instantly turned into a dull depression, and I just dropped the whole idea.

Now I see where several companies are developing it, and that Sergeant's Chief came out in the newspaper as all excited about the technology, and several people have sent me a video of a cop going up & down a parking lot using it to scan in all the license plates for stolen/wanted tags.

It is one of my faults that I let people I respect discourage me like that... I shouldn't. But on the other hand, when I push something I believe in, I wind up making a lot of enemies from people who used to be my friends, and getting discouraged by that too.

Sometimes I think, "why bother trying to do anything". Just work 8 hours, go home & watch TV. That's the pattern I get in and it sometimes lasts for years - When I think of all the time & health I've lost from doing that, it's pretty pathetic and stupid.
    Last edited by TXCharlie; 01-29-07 at 10:02 AM.

(\__/)

Thread Information