Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Am I a loser???

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO

Am I a loser???

I bought my wife an Apple Macbook so she could do her school work and stuff that our desktop cant handle. Yeah its that old. So I found a way to make my desktop use a wireless signal so she could use the MAC while I use the desktop and both be online at the same time.
    OK not loser thing you say? Well since she is working alot at night, I now use the laptop in my bedroom, or in he basement watching t.v. and stuff.
    Am I a loser for using this marvel of modern technology and not using the desktop.???
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Yes, but that has nothing to do with what you just said.

"Stupid should hurt."

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    ^^^ Ihave to agree with Ronin
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Verified LEO
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    U better be nice, I CAN BAN YOU !!!!!

RIP Eric

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    U better be nice, I CAN BAN YOU !!!!!

Oh yeah? Oh yeah?

Oh fine. No E, you're not a loser. No way, not you.

Verified LEO

Oh yeah? Oh yeah?

Oh fine. No E, you're not a loser. No way, not you.
    thats better Miss B...

RIP Eric

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    thats better Miss B...
    Whew!

By the way, I had a delicious cup of Kona coffee this morning. What did you have?

Ducky is online now Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Whew!

By the way, I had a delicious cup of Kona coffee this morning. What did you have?
    hehehehe

E-Man, if it's any consolation, MrD uses the desktop in the living room, and I typically have my laptop in the bedroom. I don't like shouting around the corner, so even though we're only separated by 15 feet, if that, we IM back and forth.

I do believe that Loser trophy is mine, I'll take it now. Thanks for polishing it for me.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Verified LEO
    Whew!

I had a cuppa Kenyan AA this morning and this afternoon..
    Not as good as Kona BUT I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS. Mail is slow this time of year...

RIP Eric

Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I had a cuppa Kenyan AA this morning and this afternoon..
    Not as good as Kona BUT I DONT KNOW HOW GOOD IT IS. Mail is slow this time of year...
    UPS does a pretty good job.

Verified LEO
    UPS does a pretty good job.
    REP sent for that...

RIP Eric

Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Well E-Man, if you are loser, so am I cuz everyday I sit in my recliner, laptop on lap, and at night I am snuggled in bed with laptop next to me =D
    ~Karie

"I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

Terminator is offline BANNED

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Just KC View Post
    Well E-Man, if you are loser, so am I cuz everyday I sit in my recliner, laptop on lap, and at night I am snuggled in bed with laptop next to me =D
    Pheeew. Good deal. I actually like this laptop thing. But i know what the wife would say, or actually in about 3 minutes when she comes up and sees me with her laptop and me in front of the t.v. watching Idol with the kids. BUT on a serious note, I gave them a bath tonight...

RIP Eric

Jackalope is offline Yell O
    Nobody here is as big a loser as I am.
    "I'm not a coward,
    I've just never been tested
    I'd like to think that if I was,
    I would pass"
    ~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    To answer your question; No, you're not a loser. I don't see a problem with what you're doing - you're just using your machine to it's greatest potential!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Verified LEO
    Its all good. we are checking out 10th anniversary places out on Martha's Vineyard. Them Inns and B&Bs are not cheap.

Anyone have any property on the Vineyard for rent in June???

RIP Eric

Thread Information