Welcome to the APBWeb.
    jrae Guest

are you a giver or a taker?

Giver/Taker Test
    http://discoveryhealth.queendom.com/...er_access.html

In your romantic relationships, is there give and take? Do you hand out all you have or suck the life out of your partner? Unhealthy patterns of giving and taking can lead to codependency or passive aggressive behavior. Find out if there is a healthy balance in your relationship with the Giver/Taker Test.

Take this test to determine the role in which you generally find yourself in your current relationship. Since the role you play can differ depending on whom you are interacting with, respond with your current or most recent relationship in mind. Suggestion: Compare your score with that of your current partner to see what your relationship's balance is.

Fill in the questionnaire, responding as you truthfully would in such situations. If you have never been in one or more of the situations, respond as you most likely would. After finishing the Giver/Taker Test, you will receive a detailed, personalized interpretation of your score that includes diagrams, information on the test topic and tips.

.............................. .............................. .....
    Your score = 66

What does your score mean?
    You typify a mélange of give and take in your relationship. You do not give indiscriminately nor do you make unwarranted demands of your partner. Your position may be referred to as that of the sharer. You are more likely to go with the flow using this style, giving when you feel you have something to offer, and taking when you see that your partner is in a position to offer you something of value. You seem to be comfortable with yourself and are able recognize your own needs and desires as well as those of your partner.

If your partner is also a sharer, your relationship is likely to be a healthy one, at least from this point of view.

ninjamom is offline Officer First Class
    I scored a 78, but can't find where it says what that means.
    "Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill." - My Dad

Nine out of ten voices in my head say, "Pull the trigger."

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

You typify a mélange of give and take in your relationship. You do not give indiscriminately nor do you make unwarranted demands of your partner. Your position may be referred to as that of the sharer. You are more likely to go with the flow using this style, giving when you feel you have something to offer, and taking when you see that your partner is in a position to offer you something of value. You seem to be comfortable with yourself and are able recognize your own needs and desires as well as those of your partner.

If your partner is also a sharer, your relationship is likely to be a healthy one, at least from this point of view.

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Your score = 41

http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

ninjamom is offline Officer First Class
    Okay, I took the quiz again to see if it would give me the explanation this time, and here is what it said:

"It appears that you give to your own detriment. You put all your effort into giving to your partner, leaving very little energy for yourself. This extreme is unhealthy. Be careful; try to think about yourself as much as you think about your partner. There is nothing wrong with being a giver but be fair in your generosity and don't neglect yourself!"

LOL! When Papa Smurf is happy, he makes sure I'm happy, too. No worries here!
    "Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill." - My Dad

Nine out of ten voices in my head say, "Pull the trigger."

Dudleydoright is offline Officer First Class

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO
    My score: 75

I'm such a giver, LOL...
    The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    55 here
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    My score: 73

cidp24a is offline Master Officer
    Premium Lifetime Member

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History"

"All history becomes subjective; in other words there is properly no history, only biography."

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Your score = 43

TXCOP is offline Officer First Class
    "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you.
    He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night.
    The only thing clean on him is his weapon.
    He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
    The True Believer doesn't care "how hard it is"; he knows he either wins or he dies.
    He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home.
    He knows only the Cause.
    Now, who wants to quit?"

"I am only one, but I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And because I can not do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do I should do. And what I should do, by the Grace of God, I will do."

Edward Everett Hale

Jackalope is offline Yell O
    Aren't there any online quizzes that don't have the word "queendom" in the URL?
    "I'm not a coward,
    I've just never been tested
    I'd like to think that if I was,
    I would pass"
    ~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Could not take it there were no answer that I accepted.
    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Your score - 77
    Never approach a bull by the front, a horse from behind, or an idiot from any direction.

Thread Information