Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Retmilleo909 is offline Banned

Unsuspected killers.

There are people in our midst who you would least expect to be a killer. It may be the sweet little old lady who leads Bible studies at church, or the friendly guy that lives up the block who smiles and waves whenever you drive past.
    When you meet these friendly and outgoing people in church, at the Post Office, in the grocery store, Etc. they're so polite and friendly sugar wouldn't melt in their mouths.
    Whereby, if you place them behind the wheel of a 4-5 thousand pound automobile their personalities sometimes change from a Dr. Jeckyll to a Mr. Hyde and they become potential road rage killers.
    When these people slide behind the wheel and drive out of their driveways they leave their manners behind and the roads and highways are theirs.
    These are the angry male and female drivers who will cut you off, come too close and sometimes sideswipe you, tailgate, mouth at and shoot you the middle finger bird and the moment the light changes they'll set down on their horns.
    Aggressive driving and road rage is becoming one of the leading causes of death and injuries on the highways.
    It's hard to say what will light the fuse of these people. It may be nothing more than a bumper sticker reading, "I voted for Bush." or it could be for a variety of insignificant reasons known only to the driver who can't control his/her temper when they get behind the wheel. If road rage continues at it's present pace it may be that psychological testing will be required before a person can get a driver's license.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I asked my grandmother about this today...

This was her reply:

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Well, if the slowpokes would just get out of my way...

Naa, only wreck I've ever had was when some idiot driving her stepdad's truck ran a stop sign in front of me. Don't know what the problem is with the people behind me though...
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Retmilleo909 is offline Banned
    I asked my grandmother about this today...

This was her reply

Aw, come on Granny!!..Give me a hug and a BIG SMACKAROO!!!

Thread Information