Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April Fool's

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO

April Fool's

Ok, today is April Fool's day. What kind of trickery do you guys and gals have planned for your co-workers, friends and family for today? Also, if you have a good story of a past April fool's day prank let's hear it. This should be fun.

"Stupid should hurt."

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    I just read an article in the Pittsburgh Post {Commie} gazette.
    Lady had trouble getting her kdis to eat good food so she made dessert first...
    Dessert consisted of 'cupcakes' BUT the cake was a meatloaf made in cupcake holders and then made the mashed taters and dyed them pink and used a frosting bag to pipe the frosting {made of taters} onto the meatloaf cupcakes.

Problem is when the 4 y.o. started to eat dessert first he threw the loaf onto the floor and went into hysteria
    Screamning and crying...
    Prank backfired on mom
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    I just read an article in the Pittsburgh Post {Commie} gazette.
    Problem is when the 4 y.o. started to eat dessert first he threw the loaf onto the floor and went into hysteria
    Screamning and crying...
    Prank backfired on mom
    An April Fool's prank on a 4-year-old? The humor value is lost if your victim doesn't yet understand how a calendar works!

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    Actually I'm looking for an idea...

4everlate is offline Swamp Rat
    These are all things my kids have endured today.

Plain Gelatin in their kool-aid pitcher.

Food Coloring in the toilet tank

Bubble bath in toilet tank

tape on floor (upside down of course)

bubble wrap under an area rug

Taped kitchen hose

Confetti on ceiling fan

Lemon juice on toothbrush

We have a ton of these.
    If the grass is always greener on the other side, stop pissing on yours.

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    I am submitting a letter of resignation to my Supervisor today. It should be funny. I am going to tell him that I was offered a job at Wal Mart and I am doing that to get an employee discount on ammo.

"Stupid should hurt."

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4everlate View Post
    These are all things my kids have endured today.

Plain Gelatin in their kool-aid pitcher.

Food Coloring in the toilet tank

Bubble bath in toilet tank

tape on floor (upside down of course)

bubble wrap under an area rug

Taped kitchen hose

Confetti on ceiling fan

Lemon juice on toothbrush

We have a ton of these.
    Gee, some actually take April Fool's Day seriously... a little too seriously I might add.

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I thought I would get even with my husband one year and pay him back for all the times he played the same old joke on me, (spider on shoulder followed by a scream) so I went after his lunch box.

I gave him some fruit cocktail and gave him a plastic fork to go along with it, the fork had the middle tines removed. Then I gave him a banana with the inside of it removed so just the peel was left. The bologny sandwich had the meat on the outside along with the mayonnaise. I also put mayonnaise on the handle of the lunch box.

On occasion he gets makeup put in their too. And the occasional child size tea cups, and wooden apples, desserts with a bite missing will also show up. He has to open his lunch in front of the other guys and explain what he's doing with that stuff in his lunch.

I forgot to add...I took the stuffing out of his oreo cookies too.
    Last edited by cwtlady; 04-01-07 at 02:08 PM.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cwtlady4LE View Post
    I forgot to add...I took the stuffing out of his oreo cookies too.
    You are one tough cookie! I'll bet he never gets on your bad side. Just out of curiosity, how did you pull off the banana? I mean, you had to stuff it with something, right? Tell me so I can pull it on someone I know. Hint: his name is CopsRCool!

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how did you pull off the banana? I mean, you had to stuff it with something, right? Tell me so I can pull it on someone I know. Hint: his name is CopsRCool!
    It has to be a banana on the slightly green side. The banana peel held up quite nice. I just laid it on top of all the other stuff. You have to cut the banana open length-wise of course and leave the stem alone otherwise it won't work as well.

Hope it works for you!
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Below is a link to the 100 best April Fools jokes ever.

Note: this is NOT one of those jump out at ya jokes.It is a legit website,I will bet my rep on it.
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/

The other night we found an obese pair of dirty thongs in the parking lot we were joking with one of the officers that we were going to bring it to him so he could always remember the "special time" he had in the lot. Well we chucked those ones in the woods cause we didn't want to get some STD and went to Walmart yesterday and found a huge ass rainbow pair of thongs and made them look scuffed up and laid them across his desk on top of his reports and keyboard. Needless to say he wouldn't touch shit till we showed up and revealed to him they weren't the actual pair.

It should be illegal to sell plus size thongs.

mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    It should be illegal to sell plus size thongs
    From your lips (fingertips) to Gods' and congress' ears.

Gatekeeper is offline Enjoy your stay
    Well today I got tricked. I walked into the booking office at 0500, and everyone looked like there dog just died. Lining the wall were 8 to 10 bags of personal effects from inmates. I said wow busy night?, they said kinda the computers went down at 0200, and just came back up. Then said, all these folks have been dressed out, but all need to be booked still. I almost shit a brick! Then my CTO said...April Fools! These are the cloths for the weekenders that will be leaving this morning.
    They got me good.

213th is offline Solipsist
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    Below is a link to the 100 best April Fools jokes ever.

Note: this is NOT one of those jump out at ya jokes.It is a legit website,I will bet my rep on it.
    http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/
    Also from that website, the top ten worst april fools

http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/worstaprilfools.html

Number one on the list...

Saddam Hussein and his sons may have been ruthless, power-hungry dictators, but that didn't stop them from trying to give the people of Iraq a good chuckle every April Fool's Day. On April 1, 1998 the Babil newspaper, owned by Hussein's son Uday, informed its readers that President Clinton had decided to lift sanctions against Iraq, only to admit later that it was just joking. One can imagine the knee-slapping guffaws when readers realized how they'd been taken for a ride. The laughs continued in 1999 when Uday mischeviously announced that the monthly food rations would be supplemented to include bananas, Pepsi, and chocolate. Again, just a joke. At this point, the Husseins appear to have run out of material, because in 2000 they recycled the sanction-lifting gag, and in 2001 trotted out the ration-supplement crowd-pleaser one more time. The merciless quality with which the same joke was repeated year after year had an almost surreal quality to it. In fact, it almost makes one sympathize with Saudi Arabia's chief cleric, the Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah Al al-Sheikh, who in 2001 decreed that the celebration of April Fool's Day should be banned altogether. It's not known if the Sheikh had his neighbor's hijinks in mind when he issued the ban.
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Hahaha, who knew the Hussein family were such jokesters! That's a hilarious website! I also like these:

#8: Fake Death Report
    In 1986 Israel Radio broadcast that Nabih Berri, leader of the Shi'ite Amal movement, had been assassinated. The news caused an immediate flare-up of tensions in the region. However, Israeli officials quickly denounced the report as a hoax. The false report was traced back to an army intelligence officer who had planted the news item in the broadcasts of the Israeli Army's intelligence monitoring unit, from which it had been picked up by Israel Radio. Apparently the officer had meant it as an April Fool's joke (because hey, nothing says funny like stirring up tension in the Middle-East). Israel's Defence Minister, Yitzhak Rabin, announced that the unnamed officer would be court-martialed. "Berri Berri funny," one foreign correspondent wryly commented.

In the category of 'really bad fake death reports' one must also note the time in 1998 when Boston DJ's Opie and Anthony announced that the mayor of Boston, Tom Menino, had died in a car crash. Because City Hall couldn't immediately reach the Mayor to confirm that he was actually alive, many believed the report, including members of the Mayor's family. The next day Opie and Anthony were suspended without pay.

#10: The Iraqi Ambassador's Final Joke
    On April 1, 2003, as thousands of American-led coalition troops stormed across Iraq, the Iraqi ambassador to Russia, Abbas Khalaf Kunfuth, held a press conference in Moscow. Many were expecting him to announce that Iraq conceded defeat. Instead Kunfuth chose this moment to hold a gag press conference. Holding up a piece of paper that he identified as a news flash from Reuters, he read aloud from it: "The Americans have accidentally fired a nuclear missile into British forces, killing seven." Immediately the room full of reporters went silent with shock. Then Kunfuth grinned and shouted 'April Fools!' Only a few days after this unexpected moment of levity, the Iraqi government completely collapsed.

Last edited by Jenna; 04-02-07 at 09:02 AM.

Vendetta is offline Today, We are All Hokies
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2009 View Post
    TWell we chucked those ones in the woods cause we didn't want to get some STD and went to my underwear drawer yesterday and found a HUGE ass rainbow pair of thongs.....

Autumn, Im sure yours are not all that big
    "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway", Buford T. Justice

#1 Rule in Police: Sometimes its easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to ask Permission

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Autumn, Im sure yours are not all that big
    A reply to the above requires photographic evidence.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    My computer played a trick on me this morning!

I guess this was the traditional Daylights Savings Day, and when I was checking my e-mail I saw it was 6:45!!! I had to be to work at 700!!!

I was trying to figure out where my hour went, when I checked my clock and saw it was still 5:45.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I treat everyday like it's April fools day! haha...
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information