His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quite a wide ranging assortment of guns in the case in that one photo. Did y'all shoot ALL of those including the muzzle loader? Or was that just for exhibit?
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Look you guys got to fire Johnny Depp's Pirates of the Caribbean gun!
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

CopsRCool302 Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    Quite a wide ranging assortment of guns in the case in that one photo. Did y'all shoot ALL of those including the muzzle loader? Or was that just for exhibit?

Hello Yes we picked those all out before we went to the range. the gun that has the most recoil was the 44 mag.. I burned my thumb nail and part of my thumb, the gasses kinda came back more through the chamber..

it was so much fun, the the officer who was teaching us about fire arms said, I did a Great Job, hahaha.. well not with the 44 Mag, I missed the target..

The AR 15, Loved it! The Glocks are really nice, and Im gonna buy 2, a Glock 9mm for CB2 and a Glock 22 for myself.

I am so proud of our Police, it was a honor to be with them..

to all Law Enforcment on this forums, we LOVE ya's all... Be safe!

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Look you guys got to fire Johnny Depp's Pirates of the Caribbean gun!
    it was so cool.. Boy, has times changed.. I have more photos, but i am gonna wait.. next thursday we will be getting our little civi awards from the Council Bluffs Police department, and also we will have a 21 gun at the flag for a fallin officer, Photos will be taken, and I will share them with you all...

Much Love and Please Be safe!

CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gozling View Post
    looks like it was a fun time

well, besides the guns, I have learned so much about how the police deal with people, and how very close they come to being killed. I can't say enough for those who are willing to lay their lives on the line for me.. No words to say..

all I can say is this, I will always say good things about law enforcement, those who don't like cops, well... they will get a ear full from me... Cops are humans to!

it was a honor to partake with them.....

Be safe My friend!

CopsRCool302 Guest
    We also did an "alarm call" to a school, LaWanda (CB2) and I were partners, three rooms in the school were pitch black, we had the Long flashlights, and a glock (toy) guns. 2 officers (My cousin Trish) and a really cool guy name Greg played the bad guys.. CB2 and I were side by side, I went into a closet and there was the bad guy Greg, I yelled "HAND IN THE AIR, HANDS IN THE AIR" hahah he said "officer, dude there are bugs on the ground, come on" than one of his hands went down to his waist line, I yelled again "LET ME SEE YOUR HANDS" he drew a gun, I (faked) shot him before he could take aim at me.. BANG.. he smiled and said "Good Job" than we had to find bad guy (woman) Trish, we covered a room before, she must have moved without us seeing her, because LaWanda (CB2) walked in first, Trish was behind the door, CB2 died, but I shot Trish.. I walked away.. but I must say, at gun class, CB2 made 4 head shots with the AR 15 and all heart shots with a Glock 9mm.. and she never shot a gun before.. GREAT JOB SWEET HEART! she beat me.... Be safe all
    Last edited by CopsRCool302; 05-15-07 at 03:28 PM. Reason: I can't spell worth a darn! :)

Thread Information